Washington Forum Annual Awards = RESULTS ARE IN!!!

Thaiphoon

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

@Thaiphoon

Trying to vote, but....

"Thaiphoon cannot receive messages."

Yeah, I sent mine to @naptownskinsfan spoiler, I gave him a vote in one of the awards. Thai’s like the cable company or credit card company you’re trying to get an answer about something  but they block their message machine. 😂 

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Its all rigged anyway. I sent mine in and Thai told me to pick someone else for one of them. 😄

Well when you pick Parrothead for every category except for the last one where “Joe Burrow” isn’t a member... I mean...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Well when you pick Parrothead for every category except for the last one where “Joe Burrow” isn’t a member... I mean...

I was very fair. I picked all I could without picking a single mod.

Want you to remember that for next year. 15-20 less warnings and I just might toss a vote your way. 😉

• Like 2

On 1/28/2021 at 4:26 PM, turtle28 said:

Yeah, I sent mine to @naptownskinsfan spoiler, I gave him a vote in one of the awards. Thai’s like the cable company or credit card company you’re trying to get an answer about something  but they block their message machine. 😂 

Sorry man. I've been away for a few days for work and I didn't know my Inbox was full.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...