Washington Forum Annual Awards = RESULTS ARE IN!!!

Thaiphoon

I also must admit, I feel like a bit of a dunce because I forgot to vote. I could have broken the tie for the ST Award.

Although, actually, now that I think about it — I would have voted for a 3-way tie between those winners, so it wouldn’t have helped at all. 

I look forward tremendously to a triple threat Billy Madison-style academic decathlon to determine the champion. Spoiler alert: Dan Snyder is the puppy who lost his way. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, e16bball said:

Well I’m extremely appreciative of anyone who suggested me for that award — especially because Coach Gibbs is one of my heroes — but I think clearly there’s been some mistake. Unless the subtitle of the award reads something like “guy with a talent for talking in such a way that it just sounds like he’s knowledgeable😂

In seriousness, very flattered and all that good stuff, but I learn (and otherwise gain) way more from everybody here than I’ll ever give back in this lifetime!

Had I known that was what the award was for, I would have voted for you then.

kidding kidding ;) 

• Like 2

Thank you to everyone that voted, and thank you for voting for me. I wouldn't want to win this award over the others, so sharing it with them is more than fine by me. I've been here just over 15 years, and there's a reason I've stayed. Through it all, I really enjoy talking massive crap about discussing this football team with you all. Thanks for sharing with me. 

• Like 6

Thanks guys for the votes I’m def honored to share a award!!! Especially with those two very awesome guys I have a ton of respect for along with everyone else here!!! This is a great forum you all are def my football family I’m seriously greatful for all of y’all and the topics and Snyder bashing’s 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ripsean21 said:

Thanks guys for the votes I’m def honored to share a award!!! Especially with those two very awesome guys I have a ton of respect for along with everyone else here!!! This is a great forum you all are def my football family I’m seriously greatful for all of y’all and the topics and Snyder bashing’s 🤣🤣🤣

You deserve it boss man. All three of you bring a ton to the forum. It’s a blast talking WFT Football with y’all. 

• Like 4

Thanks for the award fellas, this is my first one! 

I really love doing my mocks for you guys, it gives me something to do when I’m trying to stay up all night to get my body right to go back on graveyards lol thanks again

theres a reason why I’ve been with this forum for as long as I have!

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Good to know 14 years of developing a schtick wasn’t for nothing

It only took you half (more than?) your life too! :D:D:D

In all seriousness, congrats to all of the winners! They were all deserved.

Edited by Woz