Washington Forum Annual Awards = RESULTS ARE IN!!!

Thaiphoon

Okay.

What do you guys think about making it the B&G awards?

Also - you newer guys may not get it, but there was once a poster called "SuperSkinsFan". He tragically passed away in an automobile accident a number of years ago. He was the Yin to my Yang (or vice versa). As negative and curmudgeonly as I could be, he was that positive. Think @turtle28 on his most positive day...on steroids (*)

What do you say about making a new award for next year the SuperSkinsFan award? Or something to remember him? It would be for the most positive poster.

(*) sorry man. Just trying to think of a positive poster.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Okay.

Also - you newer guys may not get it, but there was once a poster called "SuperSkinsFan". He tragically passed away in an automobile accident a number of years ago. He was the Yin to my Yang (or vice versa). As negative and curmudgeonly as I could be, he was that positive. Think @turtle28 on his most positive day...on steroids (*)

What do you say about making a new award for next year the SuperSkinsFan award? Or something to remember him? It would be for the most positive poster.

I def support this!!! We have some positive guys I think we can award it to turtle or Ace but I love that idea I def remember him I love this idea Thai

• Like 1

On 3/3/2021 at 9:36 AM, Thaiphoon said:

Okay.

So a yearly award for Ace? I love Ace and all. But if hes getting his own award. I demand a Best Immigrant Franchise Fan award so I can cash in too. And it be called BIFF.

d1eazyy.gif

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2021 at 9:36 AM, Thaiphoon said:

Okay.

d4bb012f-df43-4bf3-abf2-5a6accba89bd_220