Sources say Rodgers wants new contract

Siman08/OH

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

One was the best QB in the NFL this year, and the other one was in the 20ish range.  You ask Rodgers to take a paycut, he laughs at you.

Converting base into prorated bonuses is not a paycut?

I'd love to see us push some dead money out there and go all in for 2 years. We were in a bit of a cap situation when Rodgers took over, what did that crappy 2008 season do for us? Gave us Matthews and Raji and started another title run. There should be no fear about a bad year with a lot of dead cap in Love's first year starting.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'd love to see us push some dead money out there and go all in for 2 years. We were in a bit of a cap situation when Rodgers took over, what did that crappy 2008 season do for us? Gave us Matthews and Raji and started another title run. There should be no fear about a bad year with a lot of dead cap in Love's first year starting.

I was talking about an actual paycut.  Not moving money around.

51 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Agreed.

Even the 17 and 18 seasons with Rodgers injury and the end of MM

those picks landed  ( combined with some trades)

Jaire, Gary, Savage

Foundations on D 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Nuff said...

Is it though? I find it interesting that the Rams made the call. MLF and Mcvay are extremely close - You would think he would know he’s not available and relay that information. 

I don’t think this means they won’t trade him - I just think that the Rams are an easy shoot down considering the package that was sent for Stafford.