Draft Prospects / Senior Bowl, Etc.

mwalker

I moved David Moore onto my list after watching that.  Small school OG with loads of power.  Looks like a 3rd rounder to me.

I am going to watch more of Ifeatu Melifonwu ( CB Syracuse) after seeing him in the senior bowl cut ups.

About 1:26 of this cutup

Edited by jebrick

2 hours ago, AFF said:

Anyone specifically you’ve been impressed or disappointed in?

Havebt had time to watch cutups yet and I value your opinion more than most.

Not @jebrick, but Alaric Jackson looked like crap.  Carlos Basham looked like the best DL...  love the motor on DL Wyatt Huber.

OC Drake Jackson has a great anchor.  Also, as a true homer, Malik Herring has some violent hands.

I could watch this stuff all day.  Love this part of film... cannot hide anywhere.

Loser was def Marvin Wilson.  He was getting Rd 1 buzz last year, and I don't think he won a rep.

2 hours ago, jebrick said:

ESPN's covreage.  Go to the 40 minute mark for the DL/OL matchup.  Creed Humphrey is one of the 1st.

Quinn Meinerz will be another IOL development prospect from DIII

God, I hate watching film like this.  Cutups all day.

Wonder if they Steelerswill come back around to these smaller school pro days especially since the Combine is up in the air.

Steelers showed interest in smaller school Highsmith and Dotson last year, sane might occur this year.

16 hours ago, AFF said:

Wonder if they Steelerswill come back around to these smaller school pro days especially since the Combine is up in the air.

Steelers showed interest in smaller school Highsmith and Dotson last year, sane might occur this year.

A couple of small school guys to keep your eye on. David Moore from Grambling. Dude is a super sized center and plays with a mean streak. I thought Trey Hill was big, but Moore is a legit 350. Also Quinn Meinerz from Wisconsin Whitewater. Meinerz is newer to the center position, but rumors are Pouncey is going to come back. So maybe he can be our interior sub until Pouncey retires. That’ll give him a chance to get better at snapping.