On 3/22/2021 at 12:23 PM, SaveOurSonics said:

Any chance you guys could post draft results in here? I'm curious to see the results. 

Idk how to post a screenshot picture of the draft on here. 

8 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

i'm in this league now, i am in need of some starting pitching. send me trade offers!

He’s replaced Chomp. CC was sent multiple messages about both the draft and cutting down, but were unable to get a reply. 

@carl_sjunior welcome!

• 1 month later...

Looking to turn an Outfielder into a 2nd/3rd baseman. If you've got a lack at OF and extra at one of those spots, shoot me a line.

• 4 months later...
19 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

Uhhhh.... Huh. Nobody wants it eh?

Thats crazy, two ties to move to the championship game.  I think we should move the playoffs up a week next year and maybe making the championship 2 weeks.  I never like playing the championship this late but especially when its one week.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

League was renewed although should be a quiet few months. Believe 1 guy is likely out. Keep me updated if you lean towards quitting. I’ll also look at adjusting the playoff format/schedule. Open to other suggestions. 

@carl_sjunior @crab1106 @nagahide13 @naptownskinsfan @biggio7 @Sllim Pickens @davisblack @RaykwonDaChef@umphrey @FGK @BillsGuy82

Edited by Dingo18287
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Dingo18287 said:

League was renewed although should be a quiet few months. Believe 1 guy is likely out. Keep me updated if you lean towards quitting. I’ll also look at adjusting the playoff format/schedule. Open to other suggestions. 

@carl_sjunior @crab1106 @nagahide13 @naptownskinsfan @biggio7 @Sllim Pickens @davisblack @RaykwonDaChef@umphrey @FGK @BillsGuy82

I'll stay in unless something happens with life/work to force me out.

• Like 1