FFMLFB

Dingo18287

5 minutes ago, umphrey said:

I can’t pick due to roster size error and last I checked I couldn’t drop anyone. @Dingo18287 can you give me Zac Veen, I can check in later today

I expanded rosters to 35, and you some how already have 35 players on your active roster. I’m guessing you had some injuries, and that’s how you’re that high, but you’re going to need to cut down after draft to 26 active mlb guys. I’ll expand rosters to 40, so you can make future picks. 

Did these auto-picking owners commit to being a part of the league this season? Do they know the draft is happening? This is odd to me that a handful of folks have clearly just been autopicking and not from personal lists but just from the Fantrax highest rated queue. 

56 minutes ago, FGK said:

Did these auto-picking owners commit to being a part of the league this season? Do they know the draft is happening? This is odd to me that a handful of folks have clearly just been autopicking and not from personal lists but just from the Fantrax highest rated queue. 

I think it’s just @CHOMP_CHOMP. He was made aware of his picks each time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FGK said:

Everyone verified they wanted to return except TC, who was replaced by naptown. As crab said, think CC is the only one who is in auto pick right now. 

Just now, FGK said:

Thanks, just wanted to double check.

Some guys are taking longer, but not too bad. Draft is in the 3rd round, so we will obviously be done. Chomp is also in auto pick, so it should take 1 second instead of 8 hours, unless he’s signed into draft I think. 

Prob Going to be cutting

Daulton Varsho

Ryan McMahon

Austin Riley

Jared Oliva

Cal Quantrill

Dane Dunning

Daulton Jefferies

Rafael Montero

if anyone would like to lock them up with a trade. Willing to trade others as well. Most of these guys should be owned in this size of a league.

@davisblack and @CHOMP_CHOMP need to adjust their rosters to reach 26 mlb player limit. 

I’ve also adjusted the minimum number of games to qualify as a  specific position player, stater and RP due to the shortened 2020 season. 

@biggio7 @Sllim Pickens @crab1106 @RaykwonDaChef @BillsGuy82 @FGK @nagahide13 @umphrey @naptownskinsfan

• Like 2