2021 GB Roster & Free Agents

squire12

8 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

5 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

As always, money talks. GB was never a realistic option

2 minutes ago, gopackgo972 said:

I thought he wanted to win a SB? He won’t even sniff that in AZ. Oh well.

Lol. Hey if you want money have it it but that is not where I’d go to chase a super bowl. Kind of think the whole go for a Ring aspect was a bunch of BS

4 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Lol. Hey if you want money have it it but that is not where I’d go to chase a super bowl. Kind of think the whole go for a Ring aspect was a bunch of BS

Maybe when he got his release that was his objective, then the offers started to roll in..

1 minute ago, Cheesehead430 said:

Watt to the Pack was nice to think about but considering where we stand financially was it really ever a realistic destination outside of him being from Pewaukee?

Arizona has a really talented team with some nice pieces, but damn that division is tough. 

If his price tag were 10M we could have been in the mix if we wanted to. At that price we were out.

1 minute ago, VonKarman said:

If his price tag were 10M we could have been in the mix if we wanted to. At that price we were out.

Yea, I'm guessing the Packers were right around $10m AAV on a 2-3 year deal. Didn't figure Arizona to be the one who was offering the $15.5m. I bet that blew away other offers, even Cleveland. 

Cardinals had 17 mil in cap. Now that's going to be more like 5-6m. They cut Peterson, and Dre Kirkpatrick and Jonathan Joseph are FAs, so they are without CB 1,2,3. Their RB, TE, RT, RG are all FAs.

Hard for me to think this team isn't the #4 team in the NFCW. Odd choice for sure.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Cardinals had 17 mil in cap. Now that's going to be more like 5-6m. They cut Peterson, and Dre Kirkpatrick and Jonathan Joseph are FAs, so they are without CB 1,2,3. Their RB, TE, RT, RG are all FAs.

Hard for me to think this team isn't the #4 team in the NFCW. Odd choice for sure.

Did they officially cut Peterson yet? I thought was still a rumor. Either way, when you look at the Hawks, Rams and Niners, the Cardinals are still the No. 4 team. I expect the Niners to be much better of course without the injuries in 2021. If anything the team who could possibly take a step back would probably be Seattle, but Wilson can probably carry them to at least 10 wins.