Texans hire David Culley as HC, Tim Kelly as OC, Lovie Smith as DC

RaidersAreOne

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

Weird hire, passing game for the ravens have not been good. He was also chiefs WR coach when they had no WR with any TD that year. Idk if ether really matter.

Watson run!

I'd leave that one off the old resume.  

2 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

Weird hire, passing game for the ravens have not been good. He was also chiefs WR coach when they had no WR with any TD that year. Idk if ether really matter.

Watson run!

You hire this guy for CEO style head coaching, not because he really specializes in anything.

Similar to what the Ravnes have done with Harbuagh, Titans with Vrabel, what Lions seem to be doing with Campbell, etc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Crazy Bieniemy didn't get a HC gig.

Was reading depending on how you view Pederson's stint with the Eagles, could say all 4 offensive assistants to become head coaches from Reid failed. Pederson, Nagy, Childress, Shurmur.

Could be keeping teams away, combined with his past I guess.

• Like 1

Um... holy crap.

Thank you Texans. We will take those 2 3rd rounders and run.

I think the things they're saying about his leadership skills are real, and as far as the whole 'passing game coordinator' thing goes with us, I place the blame more on Roman than him for the issues with it. But this is still a genuinely stunning and confusing hire. 

• Like 1