Texans hire David Culley as HC, Tim Kelly as OC, Lovie Smith as DC

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Chargers formerly put in their bid to adopt ET80. Chip might or might not come.. but we building. 

Pretty sure i, on behalf of the Chargers put in the first bid for ET80's fandom services.. if he sees fit to take his talents elsewhere. 

For the Titans and Cardinals fans..

Edited by Bearerofnews
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Yall really giving @ET80 even this slightest reason to lock this thread? Come on. 

I'm more worried about what people are committing to... I mean, bad tends to follow me around: Astros and trash cans, Rockets and Harden, Texans and Watson...

You SURE you want me around?

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm more worried about what people are committing to... I mean, bad tends to follow me around: Astros and trash cans, Rockets and Harden, Texans and Watson...

Time to change your avy if you're going to continue like this.

avatars-000491995095-77h9be-t500x500.jpg

Seriously, dude, I feel for you.

I thought my team was embarrassing.  And they were.  For a really long time.

But I feel like this is worse.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

did the chargers not want him back? he obviously wasn't offered the steelers or titans OC jobs that he interviewed for, but i can't imagine he would've wanted to leave that situation with herbert for a lateral move.

Just now, -Hope- said:

did the chargers not want him back? he obviously wasn't offered the steelers or titans OC jobs that he interviewed for, but i can't imagine he would've wanted to leave that situation with herbert for a lateral move.

Eh, not getting the promotion in house (like to OC) sometimes can sour people. With a new coaching staff maybe they just wanted fresh blood too? Who knows.

6 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

I think Staley wanted new blood even though I would have liked to keep Pep. He really helped Herbert IMO. 

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Im going to neeed you to stay away from my teams. Cowboys/Spurs/Astros/Longhorns. 

I guess technically we have to share the Stros.

39 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Isn’t passing/run game coordinator just something they give to assistants to boost their job title? I’ve never thought that it was a real thing. 

Its a real thing. We used to split offensive play calling between Garrett (Pass) and Sporano (Run).

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Hey man, I know us Texans like to stick with our own. I wouldnt be surprised if you have a little soft spot for those teams. Hard not to love the Spurs, much easier to hate the Cowboys. 

Easy to dislike the Spurs when 2/3 of my wife's family are hardcore Spurs fans. So tired of some of the platitudes - Built not bought, I want some Nasty, etc - so they're safe.

I nothing Dallas - not just as a team, but as a city. So, they're safe. (But Dak... Might be fun to watch).

• Like 1