Deshaun Watson officially requests trade

.Buzz

The best thing is the drama and unknown this will cause. Cos the Texan's are such a mess and run badly we have no idea what they are going to do. Will they trade in conference or division, are they looking for best compensation or will they try to get watson out of conference. 

1 hour ago, jetfuel34 said:

Best thing for the Texans is trdae him as fast as possible and move forward and NEVER look back. Get your package deal from Miami or the Jets. I would not trade with anyone else. No other team can match what they have. 

If the Jets give up anything more than #2 and a 2nd rd pick then their crazy. Maybe next year's 1st instead of a 2nd but that's it.

28 minutes ago, Kirill said:

If the Jets give up anything more than #2 and a 2nd rd pick then their crazy. Maybe next year's 1st instead of a 2nd but that's it.

I agree 100%. You can't sell the farm for one guy because the never works. You can look at the Walker trade up to the RG3 trade. 

1 minute ago, jetfuel34 said:

I agree 100%. You can't sell the farm for one guy because the never works. You can look at the Walker trade up to the RG3 trade. 

IMO Watson is just a guy and he's due 30M+.

The only thing with the Jets is he kinda puts you on the map since analysts and players have decided Watson is some great player.

3 minutes ago, flyguy1609 said:

I haven’t read the other pages so idk if this was brought up or not...

would the jags trade #1 overall rams 1st and something else to Texans for Watson?

Jags get Watson 

texans get Lawrence + whatever 

Why...

2 minutes ago, flyguy1609 said:

Jags with Meyer & Watson win now mode

for Houston it’s a great package to rebuild.

it’s just a hypothetical question 

The Jaguars aren't even close to winning. They had decent QB play and still went 1-15. That team is terrible overall. Adding a QB isn't going to change their fortune that quickly. Jaguars are still going to be trash when they draft Lawrence. 

10 minutes ago, flyguy1609 said:

Jags with Meyer & Watson win now mode

for Houston it’s a great package to rebuild.

it’s just a hypothetical question 

We won 1 game last year. How are we in immediate win now mode?

Division rival in turmoil with an upset QB that appears to be on the move...so let's, bail them out with a generational QB prospect+more draft capital?

Bold strategy, cotton.