Deshaun Watson officially requests trade

.Buzz

1 minute ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

If the Texans want to get him out of the AFC... I feel like the Niners will get him.

If they just take the highest offer regardless of who it comes from... Jets and Dolphins have got to be up there as favorites as well. 

The 49ers are the LAST team I want to see him on. The NFL would have the most predictable yearly SB with KC and SF

Just now, August4th said:

Houston is about to lose 3 legends in 1 yr. Watt is probably done and the other two were in their prime. This something that only happens to small market baseball teams lol

This reminds me of the Miami Marlins when they were LOADED with talent several years ago and traded all of them away.

5 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Houston really took away the opportunity to watch TLaw v. Watson twice a year.

Shame.

Thank you McNair and Easterby.

Even if he was thinking of staying, once Andre Johnson came out and publicly (and I’m sure privately) told him to get out, that was that.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

The 49ers are the LAST team I want to see him on. The NFL would have the most predictable yearly SB with KC and SF

You’re assuming even with health that they’re  getting the 2019 level defense back

Guess this is it.

Trade him to Miami or San Francisco - somewhere he's an immediate starter. 

I don't care what Houston gets in return, that franchise is dead to me going forward. I don't care what they choose to do with those draft picks, I'm out.

• Like 10

Just now, ET80 said:

Guess this is it.

Trade him to Miami or San Francisco - somewhere he's an immediate starter. 

I don't care what Houston gets in return, that franchise is dead to me going forward. I don't care what they choose to do with those draft picks, I'm out.

I feel like whoever trades for him he will be an immediate starter

• Like 10