Deshaun Watson officially requests trade

.Buzz

21 hours ago, Broncofan said:

HOU fans get it. 

This is Chuy's - pretty good Tex Mex (not GREAT, just good) but they have the best Martini's I've ever had (they call it a Mexican Martini, they won't serve you more than two in a single sitting - they're pretty potent).

They're pretty popular (happy hour martinis are a hit) and I hope more establishments follow suit.

Starve the man out, I say.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Forge said:

lol

210113-james-harden.png

It worked for James Harden. He got traded from Houston after walking in looking like this...

Houston has some excellent food (the aforementioned Chuy's would probably be the best Tex Mex/Mexican restaurant in about 80% of the country) so it's not too hard to put on pounds like this. Breakfast at Kelly's, Lunch at Live Oak Grill, Dinner at Pappas' BBQ? That's two weeks to gain about 65 lbs.

*** 18,000 likes! I'm coming for YOU @Forge!***

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ET80 said:

210113-james-harden.png

It worked for James Harden. He got traded from Houston after walking in looking like this...

Houston has some excellent food (the aforementioned Chuy's would probably be the best Tex Mex/Mexican restaurant in about 80% of the country) so it's not too hard to put on pounds like this. Breakfast at Kelly's, Lunch at Live Oak Grill, Dinner at Pappas' BBQ? That's two weeks to gain about 65 lbs.

Do they sell Live Oak beers at Live Oak Grill? Because if so I think I would just eat their all day.

5 hours ago, JDD said:

Do they sell Live Oak beers at Live Oak Grill? Because if so I think I would just eat their all day.

I don't think so - haven't sampled their beers yet (got food from there this weekend during the great Texas freeze - pickup only).

But I'll report back.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

This is Chuy's - pretty good Tex Mex (not GREAT, just good) but they have the best Martini's I've ever had (they call it a Mexican Martini, they won't serve you more than two in a single sitting - they're pretty potent).

They're pretty popular (happy hour martinis are a hit) and I hope more establishments follow suit.

Starve the man out, I say.

When I drove down to Texas with my friends, Chuys was actually the first place we went!  Went like 2 nights actually lol I thought it was pretty good! Too bad I didn't try the Martinis.   

Not sure if it is a chain or not but we went to the one in Austin

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

When I drove down to Texas with my friends, Chuys was actually the first place we went!  Went like 2 nights actually lol I thought it was pretty good! Too bad I didn't try the Martinis.   

Not sure if it is a chain or not but we went to the one in Austin

The Austin one is the original one - probably the best one, IMO. They've popped open about 3-4 in Houston, 2-3 in Dallas...

Food is OK, I prefer a Taqueria - straight up greasy goodness.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

What little respect I had for you went out the window when you said Chuy's was the best Tex Mex...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

The Austin one is the original one - probably the best one, IMO. They've popped open about 3-4 in Houston, 2-3 in Dallas...

Food is OK, I prefer a Taqueria - straight up greasy goodness.

Chuy's has spread pretty far and wide. It's all over the Southeast and Midwest now. Good food. But it can't compare to nonchain Tex-Mex. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

What little respect I had for you went out the window when you said Chuy's was the best Tex Mex...

Reading isn't your strongest suit.

I guess the old saying is true - an Oklahoma Masters' is like a Texas GED...

• Like 2