Deshaun Watson officially requests trade

.Buzz

3 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Can't find it filed, but Deshaun was sued in September for copyright infringement apparently

and everyone knows that copyright infringement is a gateway crime into assault

the signs were there, folks

• Like 5

I misread your initial response and didn't get what you were talking about, lol. I looked to see if the lawyer actually filed a claim or not. I didn't find the serious allegation that is on topic, just the one from September about posting the pictures of himself. Apparently the courts are still closed for the weather event and it would be an e-file so maybe the lawyer filing the recent claim wouldn't show up yet.

Yeah the more details that come out the more this looks like McNair family hijinks.  

I’ll wait for the actual facts to emerge before reaching a conclusion - but if this a McNair driven hoax I hope this will be the beginning of the end for the McNair family ownership of the Texans.  

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 4

First off, I certainly hope nothing is true regarding Watson and any type of sexual assault/misconduct. It would be  beyond disappointing, to say the least.

Second of all, this lawyer guy and timing of this is extremely suspicious. This guy seems shady.

Lastly, if the conspiracy theories are somehow founded to have even a little bit of truth regarding this being a elaborate smear campaign on Watson and Cal knowing or being involved, he should immediately lose all ownership rights ASAP. It’d also lead to one of the craziest sports stories of all time, if that was/is the case.

• Like 2