Deshaun Watson officially requests trade

.Buzz

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

That happened though. Can't un-happen.

I was on your side here until you brought my Lions into it.

Your ****ty ran team has 4 playoff wins, and they've only been around since 2002.

The Lions have been around since the dawn of man and have one playoff win during the Super Bowl era.

We've suffered more, and we're losing our QB too. You'll survive.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Quite the bargain. Some franchise is getting King-ed with this trade.

Yep and he will still be under $40M per year while remaining QBs will be that and more....

The ultimate steal. I would be ALL OF IT.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ET80 said:

That was Hopkins for me. Watson was my breaking point (and remember... JJ Watt is gone too).

So, the love has been beaten out of me.

It's oddly reassuring to me. I now feel a bit relieved, I have a legitimate reason to walk away.

Titania is still here with open arms my friend. Come, come and be a part of the Adams family once again.

Edit: Plus you've been staning for Henry for weeks anyways ;)

Edited by dtait93
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

If I'm the Texans, I won't settle for anything less than about 110% of his value. Otherwise, too bad, you're stuck with me for 5+ years that could become about 7 with Franchise Tags. Go ahead and retire at 25, because I don't think you will.

That said, if I'm another team, I'd go all in for him.

This might sound good and all but in real life he will still count against the cap at about 25-30 mill then by the time you tag him all those years later that is probably going to be around 40 mill. You will NEVER have a good team with all that money tied up. 

If anyone somehow still thinks Watson is the problem here, beyond the uninspired HC hire and the FO hijinx with Easterby, as a reminder...

With pretty much nothing to show for the first 3 departures, cap problems, and overpaid, underperforming guys taken in FA instead.    Yikes.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

This might sound good and all but in real life he will still count against the cap at about 25-30 mill then by the time you tag him all those years later that is probably going to be around 40 mill. You will NEVER have a good team with all that money tied up. 

Plus every player ever is going to try and avoid long-term deals with the Texans knowing they held you hostage for years.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Titania is still here with open arms my friend. Come, come and be a part of the Adams family once again.

Edit: Plus you've been staning for Henry for weeks anyways ;)

I'll admit that watching Henry without a vested interest will be fun.

But, can't take you up on the offer - I'm leaning towards just going teamless. I get to enjoy good football - that's a great thing, IMO.

• Like 2

Just now, ET80 said:

I'll admit that watching Henry without a vested interest will be fun.

But, can't take you up on the offer - I'm leaning towards just going teamless. I get to enjoy good football - that's a great thing, IMO.

I feel teamless watching the broncos the past 5 years if that helps lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

If anyone somehow still thinks Watson is the problem here, beyond the uninspired HC hire and the FO hijinx with Eastery, as a reminder...

With pretty much nothing to show for the first 3 departures, cap problems, and overpaid, underperforming guys taken in FA instead.    Yikes.

yeah, i mean the crazy thing was i thought hopkins had to be the low point, because *that* trade was unthinkable. and now....this.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

If anyone somehow still thinks Watson is the problem here, beyond the uninspired HC hire and the FO hijinx with Eastery, as a reminder...

This really is just tragic. It is hard to imagine completely destroying your team in the course of 3 years but here we are...

6 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

We've suffered more, and we're losing our QB too.

Not trying to get into a pissing contract... because you're right.

Doesn't make it less bothersome. The Texans aren't trying to be Patriots South, they're trying to be Lakewood West (Joel Osteen's church).

They're not interested in fielding a competent football team at this point.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Mind-bottling organizational hires? Check. Alienating HOF caliber players for the fun of it? Check.  Annual review of why you keep following such ineptitude? Check.

Like I said, perfect fit.

Edited by BofaDeez54927

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Not trying to get into a pissing contract... because you're right.

Doesn't make it less bothersome. The Texans aren't trying to be Patriots South, they're trying to be Lakewood West (Joel Osteen's church).

You know, you warned me about religion, but youve brought up church/religion in 10 post a day for the last 2 weeks. Mod-abusing the little guy.

Also, you are a bummer right now. Cheer up homie.