Got bored. First attempt at a mock

CrazyJoeDavola

58 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I want the identity of the Packers to be its secondary and pass rush.

Gary, Z and Kenny should complete the pass rush with the first year DC boost.

More than any other position in round one I want either a boundary corner or a versatile nickle/safety so we can move Adrian and Savage around.

I think a 3rd safety upgrade would be really nice.  

But there are other holes to fill and only so much assets to do so.

Just now, squire12 said:

I think a 3rd safety upgrade would be really nice.  

But there are other holes to fill and only so much assets to do so.

Defense turns into a legitimate top 5 defense and the other holes don't matter.

The offense without Linsley, without Jones and even without Jamaal Williams can and will still be a top 10 offense.

If you head into the playoffs with a legitimate top 5 defense and a top 10 offense, your chance of winning is as good as you can ask for. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Defense turns into a legitimate top 5 defense and the other holes don't matter.

The offense without Linsley, without Jones and even without Jamaal Williams can and will still be a top 10 offense.

If you head into the playoffs with a legitimate top 5 defense and a top 10 offense, your chance of winning is as good as you can ask for. 

Agree on the D becoming stronger and would really appreciate some aggression situationally.    The defense has some top notch talent already ... add just another quality piece or two with a new head D coach who utilizes  his players to their strengths and this team is ready to repeat this years scenario with just as good or better results. 

On 1/31/2021 at 10:22 AM, Mazrimiv said:

There is always a lot of flux this time of year, so this is more of a question than a criticism, but is there any real expectation that Sermon will still be on the board at pick #140?  Not that Kiper is the be all-end all for draft evaluation, but he does put in the work, and this was his take on Sermon a couple weeks back.

Honestly no I don’t expect him to be there that late but that’s how the draft machine fell this time. I was actually expecting to use that pick on Patterson from Buffalo but with Sermon there I had to go with him. I feel Sermon will be gone by the middle of round three.