Senior Bowl Topic

xrade

With all the Watson talk, I have not seen any posts about Senior Bowl practices. I thought if anyone wants to post about it we can do it here.

I have paid very little attention so I will be relying on all of you for info. Anything, Beuller, Beullar. 

I heard Leatherwood is having a rough time at OT. They moved him to OG and he practicing a little better.  There is also a Dlll OG, 6’3 - 320, from Wisconsin-Whitewater who has been doing well against some of the top DL. His name is Quinn Meinerz. He is truly a big ugly; a throwback. A day three prospect to keep an eye on.

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Did he though? From what I saw (unless I’m not remembering correctly). He was killing guys on route running, but wasnt making the catches after quite a bit.

Yes, a few drops don’t take away from the fact that he was the most explosive and consistent Route runner there. WR3

23 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Yes, a few drops don’t take away from the fact that he was the most explosive and consistent Route runner there. WR3

Not for me. Smith, Chase and Waddle are all for sure better than him IMO. And maybe even a few others once I dig into the draft after I see how FA works out

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Not for me. Smith, Chase and Waddle are all for sure better than him IMO. And maybe even a few others once I dig into the draft after I see how FA works out

What do you not like about him, considering our new scheme he’s gonna fit a lot better than some one like Bateman and arguably Waddle

5 minutes ago, xrade said:

According to Jeremiah, Basham was one of the starts of practices. I guess we miss out on him at 23. He is a good DE prospect I would have liked at 23 or 34. I still prefer Henrickson or Okwara over a high draft. 

Carl Lawson plus best available DE at 34