Tcmd - 2021 (Steelers Select Alim mcneil with their 2nd)

Cbrunn

I think the opposite with Hurts, I don't think he needs a #1, I think he will be fine, he looked ok with the eagles terrible weapons.

Now he has claypool, Johnson and ekelar. 

You don't think claypool improves to be a #1?

gollowday is out there, he's only expecting 11apy but he already has an offer , so how high do you think we have to go? 

Juju has no offer , but is he a number 1? 

Samuels isn't a number 1

Think Corey Davis can be a #1?

Edited by Cbrunn

I'd go to $14apy for Gollowday.

He wasn't much better than Wentz from a throwing perspective which is why I think you are going to need to surround him with some better players at the WR position.  That and Johnson was such a butterfingers too.

I don't think 14 gets you close to signing gollowday 

He's the legit best WR on the market , and with teams with close to 100mil to spend will go big. 

We have money but I think it's best not to try to blind win a bidding contest but focus on upside guys who don't have an offer

1 hour ago, Cbrunn said:

I think the opposite with Hurts, I don't think he needs a #1, I think he will be fine, he looked ok with the eagles terrible weapons.

Now he has claypool, Johnson and ekelar. 

You don't think claypool improves to be a #1?

gollowday is out there, he's only expecting 11apy but he already has an offer , so how high do you think we have to go? 

Juju has no offer , but is he a number 1? 

Samuels isn't a number 1

Think Corey Davis can be a #1?

JuJu is a solid #2  Claypool could be a #1 but they are treating Johnson like the #1

Trade done, Kirk takes the need for a WR out 

So basically free agent/ draft need is only C 

Have 19mil to spend in FA 

Right now I'm going

Pocic for C 

Feiler for starting RT and versatility (only expecting vet min, I have it like 3mil apy which would be a steal)

John Johnson as an upgrade over Edmunds

Edited by Cbrunn

1st round of FA is I think Thursday 

Only hole is C right now who do you think our main target should be

Ethan pocic or David Andrews ?

I'm voting for pocic although either one would be huge.

What luxury signing would you chase. I'm voting for S John Johnson , I think adding a better coverage safety is huge.  Edmunds is good but can be improved on

I'd go for Pocic.

As for luxury signing, I'm hard on this, get a WR.  Just spend for one.  I know what we think of guys like Claypool, Johnson.  I don't think Kirk solves the things you might think he does.  You need somewhat of a possession guy in there.  With Hurts at QB you need that type of guy for him.  Edmunds is good, and I don't think Johnson is worth the cap of an upgrade over Edmunds.

I think I'ma disagree I think claypool , Johnson and Kirk are a pretty solid 3 ... But will wait and see what others input are on a WR

What about at TE? Maybe a jonnu Smith at like 8apy maybe a better deal then paying 17 for a WR and not letting our young guys get experience.

or Gerald Everett?

And would make Ebron expendable next year possibly

Edited by Cbrunn

I doubt anybody wants Ebron. 

I was also looking at the ILB group and it's not meh, nobody really sticking out. 

Dline group either , nobody is jumping out 

But I like Smith like you said a 2 way player , I'll keep an eye on him and see if any offers are on him