Tcmd - 2021 (Steelers Select Alim mcneil with their 2nd)

Cbrunn

1 minute ago, Cbrunn said:

So cardinals are on the clock with 16 

It'd basically take our 1st and 2nd for 16 and a 4th back ,

Trade value chart it's pretty fair, we give up a bit more value , maybe get a 5th back too or something.

Not sure how I feel about giving up the 2nd

Random thought. But if the top 2 RBs aren’t gone I’d consider sitting and seeing what happen with them. Can you link the post of the board? 

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

Random thought. But if the top 2 RBs aren’t gone I’d consider sitting and seeing what happen with them. Can you link the post of the board? 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r3EtGH8bgKDvWlRDgwffldF2WipMksoyOMpebo0iypI/edit#gid=1177407507

Waddle just went to arizona, I just couldn't justify giving up our 2nd and he didn't want to hold the draft up

6 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r3EtGH8bgKDvWlRDgwffldF2WipMksoyOMpebo0iypI/edit#gid=1177407507

Waddle just went to arizona, I just couldn't justify giving up our 2nd and he didn't want to hold the draft up

Yea. I’d try and get Najee Harris right now. Ekeler and Harris can be toughed as a dynamic duo. 

Yes I think Harris is worth it. It’s a situation to easily overthink. Just take Harris and combo the backfield. If you want to use Canada’s motion offense and Hurts, you need depth at RB beyond Ekeler. Get that quality in Harris, bump Snell and McFarland to situational depth. 

I couldn't figure out how to make a poll anymore . I think warfelg and I agree najee harris is the pick just wanted to open discussion from maybe some others. 

Please look at depth chart on the original post if you intend to vote, this isn't the normal Steelers roster.

Players left 

• Najee harris
  • Christian barmore
  • Zaven collins
  • Rashod Bateman
  • Terrance marshall Jr
  • Azeez ojulari
  • Jalen phillips
  • Alex leatherwood
  • Samuel cosmi
  • Liam echenberg
  • Travis etienne

Basically normal draft sim guys , nobody out of the ordinary fell

I really like to add harris and he'd be great to pair with ekelar. 

But looking at the roster a RB to pair is a need , there are also a lot of RBs left on FA Market who price will continue to drop.

Backup DE if/when Cam or Tuitt get injured or breathers... Having a guy like Balmore to be able to come in would keep our DEs at a very high level 

I'm 1a barmore 1b Harris both represent good value I believe

Edited by Cbrunn

10 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

I really like to add harris and he'd be great to pair with ekelar. 

But looking at the roster a RB to pair is a need , there are also a lot of RBs left on FA Market who price will continue to drop.

Backup DE if/when Cam or Tuitt get injured or breathers... Having a guy like Balmore to be able to come in would keep our DEs at a very high level 

I'm 1a barmore 1b Harris both represent good value I believe

I'm for Harris.  If you are going to have to defend the roster for anyone that could vote on anything, you would get MANY more miles out of a rotational running back than you will a defensive lineman.  Harris could be argued to being able to handle an increased workload as needed.  I think a FA DL player would be more effective for you than a FA RB, especially given the fact that FA RB's are there for a reason.

21 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I'm for Harris.  If you are going to have to defend the roster for anyone that could vote on anything, you would get MANY more miles out of a rotational running back than you will a defensive lineman.  Harris could be argued to being able to handle an increased workload as needed.  I think a FA DL player would be more effective for you than a FA RB, especially given the fact that FA RB's are there for a reason.

True and we did bring in Malcolm brown and dontari Poe.

Between poe , Buggs , wormley they should be able to fill in admirably