The Orlando Brown Situation

coordinator0

1 hour ago, wackywabbit said:

Thanks, I need the attention. 

Seriously though... I expected like a late first round value in a trade, so it's not great return for us. However, I do think Decosta, moreso than the popular opinion, does not see the 2nd -> 3rd and 4th swap as a loss of value.

This is the draft to show you are better than the league, with the lack of data available to everyone. This is really a key draft for him.... even though we know it is more complicated.... Orlando Brown Jr was an "Ozzie pick"... Decosta got rid of him for the players he's going to take with those picks. Ozzie's last draft was amazing and you can't really say that there is a "star" so far in Decosta's fist 2. I have faith in Decosta, but narrative-wise, this draft is REALLY important for him.

Can you predict us getting Vera-Tucker, Elijah Moore and Alim McNeil? Please and thank you, based one!

• Like 1

On 2/26/2021 at 12:20 AM, diamondbull424 said:

I’ll say this, the day that Chad Ford deal comes to fruition, is the last day I’m a Ravens fan until Eric DeCoata is no longer GM.

Lamar Jackson leaves the playoffs concussed and we trade his 2nd best OL for Hayden Hurst type value? Yeah that’s a full stop if I ever saw one.

Do I think there’s any legitimacy to that “sure deal”? No. But if it does, I’m out, no cap.

Ouch. Come join Jags nation.

44 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Ouch. Come join Jags nation.

There would be no benefit to joining such a pathetically run franchise. If I were willing to quit the Ravens over a pathetic deal to the Jags, actually being a Jags fan would be far worse for my disposition.

Perhaps you can try selling me on the idea when next you guys win a playoff game....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

There would be no benefit to joining such a pathetically run franchise. If I were willing to quit the Ravens over a pathetic deal to the Jags, actually being a Jags fan would be far worse for my disposition.

Perhaps you can try selling me on the idea when next you guys win a playoff game....

Playoff wins the last 6 years

Jags- 2

Ravens- 1

Ya hate to see it

Edited by KhanYouDigIt
  • Like 1

WTF is with all the Jags fans who've come to take a victory lap over something their team has nothing to do with?

And lol at @pwny using the Jimmy Johnson trade chart to justify a bad take.  May as well just create a permanent sig that says "Ignore what I post because I don't know what I'm talking about" so it appears under all your posts :P

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, drd23 said:

And lol at @pwny using the Jimmy Johnson trade chart to justify a bad take.  May as well just create a permanent sig that says "Ignore what I post because I don't know what I'm talking about" so it appears under all your posts :P

I was referencing the use of the chart from before when it was indicated 1300 points was the value he was going for. But go off, I suppose.