Trade hurts?

DudeWhat???

5 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Care to expand?

I personally wouldn't give more than a 4th for him as any other team in the league. There's not a chance in hell you're getting anything more than a 2. And even that is extremely unlikely even in the event he is traded.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I personally wouldn't give more than a 4th for him as any other team in the league. There's not a chance in hell you're getting anything more than a 2. And even that is extremely unlikely even in the event he is traded.

Why would the Eagles trade him for anything less than a 2 this year? I know you are saying "what I would do", but the question was "would the Eagles". The obvious answer to that question is absolutely not. We have massive uncertainty at the QB position and regardless of how you think Hurts played this season he clearly showed he has tools that could make him successful in this league going forward. Now, obviously he could just be a bad QB and a wasted second round pick... but there is no way this team would trade him for a second round draft pick in 2022 right now. The ONLY way that happens is if Doug was truly the only person who wanted Hurts and he forced the FO to draft him, but does anyone actually believe that to be the case?

56 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Why would the Eagles trade him for anything less than a 2 this year? I know you are saying "what I would do", but the question was "would the Eagles". The obvious answer to that question is absolutely not. We have massive uncertainty at the QB position and regardless of how you think Hurts played this season he clearly showed he has tools that could make him successful in this league going forward. Now, obviously he could just be a bad QB and a wasted second round pick... but there is no way this team would trade him for a second round draft pick in 2022 right now. The ONLY way that happens is if Doug was truly the only person who wanted Hurts and he forced the FO to draft him, but does anyone actually believe that to be the case?

Because we overdrafted him to begin with, and there's nothing to suggest otherwise from what we saw last year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

With how many teams need a qb and how many people in the league have a hard on for him. I'd think we'd be able to flip for a 2nd n 4th or package him to move up into the 1st.

Like who though,  really? There are numerous Veteran QB like Stafford rumored to be out there via FA and or trade. Add the 4 Rookie QB most likely getting taken in the 1st rd in the upcoming draft, I just don't see that many openings left,  least of all for Jalen Hurts.

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Like who though,  really? There are numerous Veteran QB like Stafford rumored to be out there via FA and or trade. Add the 4 Rookie QB most likely getting taken in the 1st rd in the upcoming draft, I just don't see that many openings left,  least of all for Jalen Hurts.

And you also have Mac Jones and Kyle Trask which could theoretically poke into the late 1st early 2nd, which for all intents and purposes are probably better options than Jalen Hurts.