Trade hurts?

DudeWhat???

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Dude, your glasses are so midnight green colored it's absurd to even argue with you. You also think Najee Harris should be our 2nd round pick, even though Miles Sanders is like 23 years and the 4th best player on this team.

You're being so short sighted and only going based off one year, plenty of QBS has had bad years. Arod was horrible last season but this season he's a MVP. It's all to do with surrounding cast. Wentz will be a probowl qb with he colts if he went there, no doubt. To me that's worth a 1st. NFL historically overpays for QBs, look at Sam Bradford lol. Miles Sanders hasn't been consistent and I think Najee Harris and Sanders can be a great 1,2. It worked with the browns. If we were to start hurts as our QB we need to thrive on play action and we need a good RB group to do that.

1 minute ago, DeSean Jackson said:

You're being so short sighted and only going based off one year, plenty of QBS has had bad years. Arod was horrible last season but this season he's a MVP. It's all to do with surrounding cast. Wentz will be a probowl qb with he colts if he went there, no doubt. To me that's worth a 1st. NFL historically overpays for QBs, look at Sam Bradford lol. Miles Sanders hasn't been consistent and I think Najee Harris and Sanders can be a great 1,2. It worked with the browns. If we were to start hurts as our QB we need to thrive on play action and we need a good RB group to do that.

haha you're the one going off one year

3 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Aaron Rodgers "bad" year was still better than most of Carsons seasons. Also the Packers didn't change his supporting cast between the two seasons.

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Wentz is an expensive pile of garbage

You're both being disingenuous. 

Wentz right now would probably fetch a 3, maybe a 2, but we would also be selling low right now. He very likely would improve his value if given another opportunity.

tl;dr why would you sell your stock after it's already crashed? At least wait for it to go back up some first.

There is literally no reason whatsoever to trade Hurts. He showed some nice things but definitely not enough for another team to offer substantial value. Drafting him was a colossal mistake by this FO, but now that he's here and shown some skills, the better move is continuing to develop him. If he sucks in 2021 then so be it. But the Eagles likely wouldn't gain much in return and might be giving up their future QB. Opinions abound on Hurts' ability as a starting QB but they risk nothing giving a season as a starter to find out.