Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, ninjapirate said:

Well any team that is interested will watch his 12 games last season and probably lose interest. 

or they can just read about what deuche he is. If they call Alshon on the phone, he'll happily tell them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

or they can just read about what deuche he is. If they call Alshon on the phone, he'll happily tell them.

I'm sure Doug got calls from every team and he told them how pleasant carson was to work with.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Dude, your glasses are so midnight green colored it's absurd to even argue with you. You also think Najee Harris should be our 2nd round pick, even though Miles Sanders is like 23 years and the 4th best player on this team.

You're being so short sighted and only going based off one year, plenty of QBS has had bad years. Arod was horrible last season but this season he's a MVP. It's all to do with surrounding cast. Wentz will be a probowl qb with he colts if he went there, no doubt. To me that's worth a 1st. NFL historically overpays for QBs, look at Sam Bradford lol. Miles Sanders hasn't been consistent and I think Najee Harris and Sanders can be a great 1,2. It worked with the browns. If we were to start hurts as our QB we need to thrive on play action and we need a good RB group to do that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeSean Jackson said:

You're being so short sighted and only going based off one year, plenty of QBS has had bad years. Arod was horrible last season but this season he's a MVP. It's all to do with surrounding cast. Wentz will be a probowl qb with he colts if he went there, no doubt. To me that's worth a 1st. NFL historically overpays for QBs, look at Sam Bradford lol. Miles Sanders hasn't been consistent and I think Najee Harris and Sanders can be a great 1,2. It worked with the browns. If we were to start hurts as our QB we need to thrive on play action and we need a good RB group to do that.

haha you're the one going off one year

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

You're being so short sighted and only going based off one year, plenty of QBS has had bad years. Arod was horrible last season but this season he's a MVP. It's all to do with surrounding cast. Wentz will be a probowl qb with he colts if he went there, no doubt. To me that's worth a 1st. NFL historically overpays for QBs, look at Sam Bradford lol. Miles Sanders hasn't been consistent and I think Najee Harris and Sanders can be a great 1,2. It worked with the browns. If we were to start hurts as our QB we need to thrive on play action and we need a good RB group to do that.

Aaron Rodgers "bad" year was still better than most of Carsons seasons. Also the Packers didn't change his supporting cast between the two seasons.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Aaron Rodgers "bad" year was still better than most of Carsons seasons. Also the Packers didn't change his supporting cast between the two seasons.

There OLINE was bad last year, and he still had a great wideout with a bad year . Carson didn’t have either 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeSean Jackson said:

There OLINE was bad last year, and he still had a great wideout with a bad year . Carson didn’t have either 

well carson is also not a good QB. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Wentz is an expensive pile of garbage

You're both being disingenuous. 

Wentz right now would probably fetch a 3, maybe a 2, but we would also be selling low right now. He very likely would improve his value if given another opportunity.

tl;dr why would you sell your stock after it's already crashed? At least wait for it to go back up some first.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

Wentz won’t get you a first because of ability but because of uncertainty.

right guys that played like carson did last year tend to be out of the league not traded for firsts. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So glad we have yet another thread that has devolved into a Wentz debate

Let's keep this discussion about Hurts' potential trade value. If it devolves into a Wentz thread I'll wind up locking it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

There is literally no reason whatsoever to trade Hurts. He showed some nice things but definitely not enough for another team to offer substantial value. Drafting him was a colossal mistake by this FO, but now that he's here and shown some skills, the better move is continuing to develop him. If he sucks in 2021 then so be it. But the Eagles likely wouldn't gain much in return and might be giving up their future QB. Opinions abound on Hurts' ability as a starting QB but they risk nothing giving a season as a starter to find out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Danger said:

Let's keep this discussion about Hurts' potential trade value. If it devolves into a Wentz thread I'll wind up locking it.

Cheese it guys! Dad is mad! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...