Stafford traded to the Rams for Goff, multiple FRPs

TheRealMcCoy

24 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

So does this mean Dak can be crowned as the best QB from that draft class now? Since Wentz was benched for a rookie QB, and Goff was traded for basically a negative value needing to give high draft picks away to part with him

Dak is definitely the best from that class

12 minutes ago, Cheesehead430 said:
24 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

So does this mean Dak can be crowned as the best QB from that draft class now? Since Wentz was benched for a rookie QB, and Goff was traded for basically a negative value needing to give high draft picks away to part with him

Lets see what he does when he comes back to a much less potent OL. 

Tyler => Yes. Been that way for a while.

Cheese => His OL has been average or worst for at least half of his career - its never healthy. It was only ballsout amazing his rookie year.

7 hours ago, BigTrav said:

I agree.

What does @The LBC think though? I seem to remember you saying QB wasn't the issue? 

Troll much, homie?

I said we had seen that we could win with Goff if we put an OL in front of him that could actually maintain the point of the pocket (which he hasn't had the past 2 seasons).

But seriously, dude.  You're still salty over that exchange?  Still?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Split the Sticks said:

Why the heck Stafford would nix New England is beyond me. 🤔

Its not a secret that they have no weapons and Billy B is hard to play for.

7 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Honest question, the Rams to my knowledge, from what I've been told by fans, they have a less than stellar OL (pass blocking at least). I don't believe they are sitting all that great in regards to salary cap even after the trade. Stafford is 33 years old in a week, has never been a super mobile guy, and has had some injuries in recent years.

How are the Rams going to address the OL with limited draft capital and salary cap to effectively protect Stafford?

Their OL has been decent every year but 2019. 

8 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Honest question, the Rams to my knowledge, from what I've been told by fans, they have a less than stellar OL (pass blocking at least). I don't believe they are sitting all that great in regards to salary cap even after the trade. Stafford is 33 years old in a week, has never been a super mobile guy, and has had some injuries in recent years.

How are the Rams going to address the OL with limited draft capital and salary cap to effectively protect Stafford?

Honest question, do you actually read what Rams fans have posted in this thread?  Because I posted exactly what and how we likely address the INTERIOR OL, which has been the issue.  If you missed it, cool.  But considering how much you've been posting in this thread and posting about "Rams fans" and "what you've been told by Rams fans," I'm not inclined to believe you're just selectively reading posts from certain Rams fans only.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Troll much, homie?

I said we had seen that we could win with Goff if we put an OL in front of him that could actually maintain the point of the pocket (which he hasn't had the past 2 seasons).

But seriously, dude.  You're still salty over that exchange?  Still?

😂  I only asked a question and you blew your top, son. 

McVay has proven me right today. Congrats Rams fans, this will be good. 

Just now, The LBC said:

Honest question, do you actually read what Rams fans have posted in this thread?  Because I posted exactly what and how we likely address the INTERIOR OL, which has been the issue.  If you missed it, cool.  But considering how much you've been posting in this thread and posting about "Rams fans" and "what you've been told by Rams fans," I'm not inclined to believe you're just selectively reading posts from certain Rams fans only.

No, I did not read 56 pages and counting on here, and don't intend to in order to find the answer to the question if it's been addressed.

Enlighten me, what are your thoughts on this? I think if they can adequately address the OL, they could take a step forward with this trade, at least in the short-term (next couple seasons). Also what I've "been told by Rams fans" wasn't pertaining to this thread, but rather months/years of discussions lol.