Stafford traded to the Rams for Goff, multiple FRPs

TheRealMcCoy

On 2/12/2021 at 6:39 PM, thebestever6 said:

That's what I read or heard maybe it was espn fake news

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/espn-sean-mcvay-monday-night-football-report-mnf-jon-gruden/11khdqzkfyua017jvq96kbkcq6

There was an article that ESPN approached McVay before the beginning of last season to take over lead commentator spot for MNF. He declined. No comments directly from McVay on leaving coaching. I don't think he leaves coaching for the next 10 years or so. Maybe one day though.

"McVay turned only 34 this year and is into his fourth year coaching the Rams, the team he took to the Super Bowl only two seasons ago. There's no sense that he's burning out or not enjoying what he loves to do most. Marchand reports that ESPN wanted to simply plant the seed of hiring him in the future, near or distant."

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
7 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Only three weeks in, but looking pretty good for the Rams. Fun to pick random pages and see the uh, takes, some people had

You just locked this thread. They hate people digging up months old threads

• Like 2

Just now, FrantikRam said:

Oh really? I'd love to know why. 

People are blatantly wrong and then can just ignore it if nobody brings it up to recall what people said.

because you just challenged the FF gods. They want to prevent it but it might be too late now. The Rams are screwed.

• Like 1

Just now, SBLIII said:

because you just challenged the FF gods. They want to prevent it but it might be too late now. The Rams are screwed.

Would be hilarious (not really) if this gets locked and then the Rams/McVay lose to the Cardinals for the first time.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Oh really? I'd love to know why. 

People are blatantly wrong and then can just ignore it if nobody brings it up to recall what people said.

Probably because people do things like bump threads involving multiple first round picks after three regular season games and declare victory.

Note: I am on the first page of this thread with support of the move for the Rams.