Stafford traded to the Rams for Goff, multiple FRPs

TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

He couldn’t read post snap defenses. He consistently got fooled with coverage and threw picks to DL and LBs who would drop in coverage. 

honestly relieved he’s not our weakness anymore 

I've been saying he's an extension of McVay for a while. I'm a cal fan and Goff needs easy quick reads, and an open target. Definitely no critical thinking of his own...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fortdetroit said:

He's not going to live in Detroit.  He's going to live in the extremely rich suburbs like every other athlete.

Still a massive downgrade in living conditions. I don’t care what part of Detroit he lives at. It ain’t always sunny LA 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Goff is slightly more expensive than Stafford, so Rams cut some cap, and I'd imagine that they will extend and restructure to save more. 

Thanks. Can lions move on from Goff or does he still have guaranteed money left?

7 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

WAIT...seems like just yesterday those Rams fans were telling us here that Goff was Peyton Manning and that Goff would have a better career than Mahomes. Lol.

Your reading comprehension skills are lacking if that's what you read.  And I say this as a third party that wasn't making any player-comparisons of Goff.  But hey, this is the modern FF where selectively reading in whatever way allows you to be the bigger troll is in vogue.

• Like 1