Stafford traded to the Rams for Goff, multiple FRPs

TheRealMcCoy

It's kind of funny, I was told the last couple years by certain Rams fans that Brees will be gone soon and that the Rams will still be winning with Goff for years to come...It looks like Brees managed to (technically) last longer with his current team lol

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

There should be a good amount of quality S hitting the market. The Jags need a lot of help on the back end. JJ will be coveted.

Rams salary cap causalities to the Raiders pipeline will continue, go sign someone else. 

11 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

So does this mean Dak can be crowned as the best QB from that draft class now? Since Wentz was benched for a rookie QB, and Goff was traded for basically a negative value needing to give high draft picks away to part with him

Lets see what he does when he comes back to a much less potent OL. 

I know, I'm way behind on this news, but have to say it anyway.

Lions hoodwinked them. Are you kidding me??? The Lions weren't winning with Stafford and he's 32 years old.
Lions got a heck of a deal, two 1st round picks plus a replacement QB whose overpriced contract they have to 
eat for two years. Big deal. 

Lions did well. Lt's see if the Rams can get something out of Stafford that Lions couldn't. 

Honest question, the Rams to my knowledge, from what I've been told by fans, they have a less than stellar OL (pass blocking at least). I don't believe they are sitting all that great in regards to salary cap even after the trade. Stafford is 33 years old in a week, has never been a super mobile guy, and has had some injuries in recent years.

How are the Rams going to address the OL with limited draft capital and salary cap to effectively protect Stafford?