Stafford traded to the Rams for Goff, multiple FRPs

TheRealMcCoy

Just now, El Ramster said:

Are you insane. Why would you be upset over this clown. 

Because IMO he’s a significant upgrade at QB over Goff, JimmyG, Rivers & Lock’s 2020 play.  

The price was nuts but I think it reflects that most teams, Rams included - thought Goff wasn’t worth his contract.   So they included him for extra compensation Osweiler-style.  

Just now, candyman93 said:

My only problem for Detroit is being strapped with Goffs horrible contract

They will likely shed it and move on once they have their guy.   This was an Osweiler like move imo (Goff better but not at those #’s) .  

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Are you insane. Why would you be upset over this clown. 

Because this makes my team worse (have to stick with Jimmy now), and makes your team better in the immediate season (Stafford >>> Goff)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Well then the screwed up, because Stafford is going to have to deal with the same issues Goff did, along with even less cap and draft picks to fill them. 

Those issues are issues like 25 other teams deal with. There aren't a lot of great or even good OL's in the NFL right now. At least he's got WR's to throw to.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Forge said:

Because this makes my team worse (have to stick with Jimmy now), and makes your team better in the immediate season (Stafford >>> Goff)

Jimmy g been trash. People are sleeping on Goff. Only Brady has more wins. Y’all topping.. This sets us back 10 years. Only way this garbage trade is justified is by winning a SB. Got damm Snead and his trash trades. 

• Like 2

Just now, Broncofan said:

They will likely shed it and move on once they have their guy.   This was an Osweiler like move imo.  

Not sure what Detroit's cap looks like, but would be an incredible move to convert the 15m roster bonus next year to signing bonus and flip Goff to someone else for a good pick

• Like 1