Rams trade 2 future first rounders, a third rounder, and Jared Goff for Matthew Stafford

TheRealMcCoy

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Respect, man, I've enjoyed posting with y'all for years. Would be bittersweet to leave. 

I mean, if you're copping to that, do you really have any business lecturing me here?

the difference between me and you is i acknowledged it was a knee-jerk reaction and once everything cleared up, i decided to not only root for our team but root for Jared. And im gonna do the same for Stafford, regardless how I feel about the trade

your reaction is an emotional one right now. hopefully you'll stick around once you get this all out your system

5 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I was in a similar spot a few years ago when the team left St. Louis

As was I, and I made a decision that it wasn’t the players who screwed us, so I’d stick around because I liked them. But looking around, there’s suddenly only a couple left from those days.

And I’m not sure I love the make up of this team or franchise to keep pushing that hurt back down. Who knows, but anyone trying to quote “loyalty” or any nonsense like that can play in traffic, that ship sailed a long time ago. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

As was I, and I made a decision that it wasn’t the players who screwed us, so I’d stick around because I liked them. But looking around, there’s suddenly only a couple left from those days.

And I’m not sure I love the make up of this team or franchise to keep pushing that hurt back down. Who knows, but anyone trying to quote “loyalty” or any nonsense like that can play in traffic, that ship sailed a long time ago. 

dont let the door hit you on your way out

7 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Yeah I get that 

19 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

man @jrry32 you’re right. A lot of keyboard tough guys out tonight

I think we're all little worked up over what has happened today. The people who wanted to move on from Goff are stoked and see us as raining on their parade. Those of us who liked Goff are devastated by this move and feel the team made a huge mistake. Let's turn down the temperature a bit in here.

• Like 2

Sheesh I was actually a big poster on here back in 09-2013ish and a few guys on here I still remember. I’ve changed names after rejoining at the start of this year and it’d be a shame to see some of y’all go. Wouldn’t be the same. The level of respect towards each other in here is pretty crappy to see I will definitely admit. Forums are made for discussions.. just have to realize others don’t feel the same about everything as yourself. 

Im honestly sad for Goff. He was a part of the turn around and I have a ton of good memories of him and hope he plays well enough to do great things in the future. I’m beyond excited to see Stafford play as a ram and I’m more than happy that this FO isn’t boring and goes and gets whatever they want done, done. Packers fans and many other fan bases would die for that lol might or might not work out but in their eyes it’s what they need to do to win. They’ve won quite a lot lately.. I have no reason to think it won’t continue.

Hope y’all chill out and hope I see you all around at the start of the next season. The ups and downs are a part of ever sports fans commitment. Sometimes your team sucks, sometimes it doesn’t. It’s what makes being a fan so awesome. But if any of you do decide to go and be a fan of something/someone else then go for it, it’s your decision and if it makes you happier then so be it. Would be dope to get over that hump and celebrate together though when they win it all in their own stadium next season 😉 

1 minute ago, MDY10 said:

Sheesh I was actually a big poster on here back in 09-2013ish and a few guys on here I still remember. I’ve changed names after rejoining at the start of this year and it’d be a shame to see some of y’all go. Wouldn’t be the same. The level of respect towards each other in here is pretty crappy to see I will definitely admit. Forums are made for discussions.. just have to realize others don’t feel the same about everything as yourself. 

Im honestly sad for Goff. He was a part of the turn around and I have a ton of good memories of him and hope he plays well enough to do great things in the future. I’m beyond excited to see Stafford play as a ram and I’m more than happy that this FO isn’t boring and goes and gets whatever they want done, done. Packers fans and many other fan bases would die for that lol might or might not work out but in their eyes it’s what they need to do to win. They’ve won quite a lot lately.. I have no reason to think it won’t continue.

Hope y’all chill out and hope I see you all around at the start of the next season. The ups and downs are a part of ever sports fans commitment. Sometimes your team sucks, sometimes it doesn’t. It’s what makes being a fan so awesome. But if any of you do decide to go and be a fan of something/someone else then go for it, it’s your decision and if it makes you happier then so be it. Would be dope to get over that hump and celebrate together though when they win it all in their own stadium next season 😉 

Might of asked you this before already, but what was your old username?

8 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Might of asked you this before already, but what was your old username?

It was ramsforlife81-39, I was in high school and early years of college and used it pretty actively. I even remember the awards we’d give out every year lol it was fun. I got the schefter award or something one time 😂 until one day my account was suspended for no reason lol I tried contacting many many people but no one could help and finally decided to make a new one a year ago after quite a while. It was cool to see some of you around still (including yourself). 

20 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I think we're all little worked up over what has happened today. The people who wanted to move on from Goff are stoked and see us as raining on their parade. Those of us who liked Goff are devastated by this move and feel the team made a huge mistake. Let's turn down the temperature a bit in here.

Yes, I believe that Goff was decent QB, but not as good as his contract would suggest. At least with Stafford, we know what we get, because we have a much larger sample of his body of work.