Jump to content

Stafford traded to Rams


Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Considering what Swift showed as a rookie, it seems like the resources it would take to draft Najee would be better spent elsewhere.

Indeed. I want a RB on day 3 though, if the Lions can acquire some late round picks. AD has gotta go.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

Indeed. I want a RB on day 3 though, if the Lions can acquire some late round picks. AD has gotta go.

I'd even consider a cheap vet in FA, especially if you don't trust Kerryon to stay healthy or produce. Mark Ingram could be a guy to consider. But Lynn is great at developing HBs, so maybe drafting one on Day 3 is a better idea.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'd even consider a cheap vet in FA, especially if you don't trust Kerryon to stay healthy or produce. Mark Ingram could be a guy to consider. But Lynn is great at developing HBs, so maybe drafting one on Day 3 is a better idea.

Nah, no vets. The Lions don't need to be spending money on free agent RBs. I'd take a UDFA over Mark Ingram.

Kerryon is tremendous at one thing: pass blocking. Everything else, he's not very good at.

Edited by Superduperman
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Superduperman said:

Nah, no vets. The Lions don't need to be spending money on free agent RBs. I'd take a UDFA over Mark Ingram.

Kerryon is tremendous at one thing: pass blocking. Everything else, he's not very good at.

Don’t you get cap relief on veteran contracts?

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, HashtagFTW said:

Don’t you get cap relief on veteran contracts?

huh???  and id literally rather 10 men on the field then MARK POS INGRAM...he screwed me in fantasy early this year. hes dead to me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If you took Mark Ingram expecting to get good results on a consistent basis, you only have yourself to blame. 

Imagine drafting a 30+ year old RB in fantasy and getting mad at them for playing like a 30+ year old RB.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2021 at 10:44 AM, Nnivolcm said:

Imagine drafting a 30+ year old RB in fantasy and getting mad at them for playing like a 30+ year old RB.

hey if yall want mark ingram at least i know where we stand mentally. i know who not to argue with. good to know

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd rather have the two future 1sts and a 3rd this season than a 1st and 5th this season. We have a whole new front office that needs time to build a draft/scouting program. And this covid restrictions this year, it's harder to evaluate guys, especially those who opted out for the season, than it will be in 2022/2023. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...