Goodbye Matthew Stafford

Jesus what is going on in here? The separation from Stafford is totally amicable. We got good return. He was great for us.

Kelly is an entitled rich kid. She says some dumb stuff, but she's also clearly trying to be a good person and do good in the world. She just talks loud enough to display her flaws. She's not evil for being on the wrong side of certain issues, she was just wrong.

Kids could be staying with family.

I'm happy for the Staffords. I'm happy for us.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, HashtagFTW said:

You call Stafford a bum but want to draft a QB this year that’s not Trevor Lawrence? 

face palm yourself at high speed please. 

you know stafford has the worst win percentage of all qbs against teams above .500. hes like .111 

Fitzpatrick is better...statistically. 

This is probably a year or two old. So even worse now....

Edited by NFL_Fan
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

And... means... what? Do you think Dalton is a better quarterback than Stafford?

Wins and losses are team stats.

yes and the only common denominator over the last 11 years of TEAM FAILURE... MATTHEW STAFFORD 

7 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

yes and the only common denominator over the last 11 years of TEAM FAILURE... MATTHEW STAFFORD 

You do realize that he can't run the ball, catch the ball and stop the other team from doing so either? Football is the ultimate team sport. 

Stafford is not without his flaws and I don't put him in the future HOF category as someone like Rodgers or Brady. However, he is a tremendous quarterback and the dude has been surrounded by complete dysfunction for over a decade. All he wanted to do was to turn things around and win a ring for Detroit. It was clearly time for both sides to move on - us to begin rebuilding for the future and for him to take his shot in the last few years of his career at a ring. 

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

If wins and losses are based on the QB: who will have the better record next year, the Lions or the Rams?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

stafford is better then goff lol sooo..

So: "the only common denominator over the last 11 years of team failure is Stafford", and Goff's record as a starter is 44-30 (10-10 against teams with a winning record, as you pointed out), yet you believe Stafford's Rams will outperform Goff's Lions because "Stafford is better".

If that's the case, why are those stats relevant? If they aren't, what point are you making?

The only reasonable thing I can conclude from what you've posted is that you blame Stafford's lack of success on his underwhelming supporting cast. (And your "common denominator" remark was... misunderstood?)

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

So: "the only common denominator over the last 11 years of team failure is Stafford", and Goff's record as a starter is 44-30 (10-10 against teams with a winning record, as you pointed out), yet you believe Stafford's Rams will outperform Goff's Lions because "Stafford is better".

If that's the case, why are those stats relevant? If they aren't, what point are you making?

The only reasonable thing I can conclude from what you've posted is that you blame Stafford's lack of success on his underwhelming supporting cast. (And your "common denominator" remark was... misunderstood?)

Lions lose, QBs fault. 
Rams win, it’s it spite of the QB. 

On 2/3/2021 at 8:19 AM, HashtagFTW said:

This. She’s had to delete several posts on her Instagram. She speaks out of place too much. She’s too vocal for someone who was born and hit a gold mine along the way. I 100% believe she’s the reason Matt wants out. She’s the type to chirp in his ear “you’re better than this baby. Take me to a beach to live on. It’s too cold here” 

Maybe so, but these are not reasons to wish ill on the family in my opinion..