Goodbye Matthew Stafford

Superduperman

On 2/4/2021 at 5:11 PM, nagahide13 said:

Jesus what is going on in here? The separation from Stafford is totally amicable. We got good return. He was great for us.

Kelly is an entitled rich kid. She says some dumb stuff, but she's also clearly trying to be a good person and do good in the world. She just talks loud enough to display her flaws. She's not evil for being on the wrong side of certain issues, she was just wrong.

Kids could be staying with family.

I'm happy for the Staffords. I'm happy for us.

There were a whole bunch of NFL types in Cabo at the time but it seems easier to just blast him.

Im glad for his sake he’s gotten away from the Likns.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, diehardlionfan said:

There were a whole bunch of NFL types in Cabo at the time but it seems easier to just blast him.

Im glad for his sake he’s gotten away from the Likns.

On a semi-related note, could McVay's time with Stafford be considered tampering? We had a number of teams who were interested in making the trade. It seems like Stafford's personal time with McVay helped both sides determine that LA was the best fit. It isn't a rumour or anything that Stafford was available but my understanding is that you can't be talking directly to a guy who is still under contract. 

6 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

On a semi-related note, could McVay's time with Stafford be considered tampering? We had a number of teams who were interested in making the trade. It seems like Stafford's personal time with McVay helped both sides determine that LA was the best fit. It isn't a rumour or anything that Stafford was available but my understanding is that you can't be talking directly to a guy who is still under contract. 

Stafford wasn't due to become a free agent and the team gave him their blessings to seek a trade. The Lions weren't forced to accept the Rams trade over other offers because of Stafford's time with McVay. I don't see how it could be tampering. 

Stafford proved his toughness his rookie year against the Browns imo. Anyone who questions it doesn't know what they're talking about or are baiting for clicks. 

I have wondered if his willingness to play injured was a detriment at times because his play suffered while he toughed it out. The last few regimes never had a back up who would have performed much better but the time off could have let Stafford get back to full strength. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

What a legend. I love that guy.

My wife is buying me a Stafford Rams jersey. Can't wait.

okay i take eevery ounce of hate away...WHAT A LEGEND..knew he was banged up but words just cant explain that toughness. IM SORRY FOR EVERY HATING YOU STAFFORD!! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NFL_Fan said:

okay i take eevery ounce of hate away...WHAT A LEGEND..knew he was banged up but words just cant explain that toughness. IM SORRY FOR EVERY HATING YOU STAFFORD!! 

3 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Woah. I like this.

Not 100% but pretty sure this is sarcasm...