Edited Post Super Bowl Mock. With Trades including Deshaun Watson. RD 3 Added 2/24/21, Compensatory picks pending

brushmyhair

24 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

Out of curiosity, What does he do that you do not like? 

Too many YOLO throws that would be picks or sacks at the next level.

Has trouble making the right reads against defenses

had trouble earning the starting role until his junior year.

Played behind a SEC caliber OL that went against no one and gave him all day

I could keep going. But I see too many issues.

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

I like Minnesota trading back but I can't imagine them sitting on their hands after that.

Trade up into the second and get a DT, OL or Safety. A 4th string receiver in the 3rd isn't going to save us.

I gave you the Safety from USC and the Guard from notre dame. So 2 more of your teams needs were addressed. 

• Like 1

Currently working on a 7 round mock. and I'm on rd 6 and it's the pick where the texans and saints traded. I have officially hit a roadblock. I'm not going to post what I have so far, but what I would like is some help from 1 fan from each of the 32 fanbases. 

Send your round 5,6,7 range prospects and i'll just implement them in for those said teams regardless of who they picked as long as they are available. I'm on pick 210. 47 picks away from the final pick. Help would be appreciated