Who Is The Best Player In The League?

the lone star

Who Is The Best Player In The League?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is The Best Player In The League?

• Kevin Durant
    • LeBron James
    • Luka Doncic
    • Joel Embiid
    • Giannis Antetokounmpo
    • James Harden
    • Kawhi Leonard
    • Steph Curry
    • Nikola Jokic
    • Damian Lillard
    • Anthony Davis
    • Jimmy Butler
    • Bradley Beal
    • Jayson Tatum

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Why would Warriors fans care who wins between the Lakers and Nets?

You can't be serious... lmao

Warriors fans absolutely LOVE hating on the Lakers and probably more than almost any teams fans that I've come across. Maybe Celtics or Clippers fans hate us more, but those are more understandable. Also, the Laker hate picked up when LeBron joined cause of the Steph/Bron talk and thank god all that has been put to bed now. Curry isn't in the same stratosphere as Bron.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

31 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

You can't be serious... lmao

Warriors fans absolutely LOVE hating on the Lakers and probably more than almost any teams fans that I've come across. Maybe Celtics or Clippers fans hate us more, but those are more understandable. Also, the Laker hate picked up when LeBron joined cause of the Steph/Bron talk and thank god all that has been put to bed now. Curry isn't in the same stratosphere as Bron.

A lot of Warriors won't give a damn who wins, I sure won't. 

LeBron is in the GOAT convo and Curry isn't. No one argues otherwise, but Curry is still 3-1 against LeBron in the finals and that is never going to change. 

Just better hope KD doesn't make it 3-1 against LeBron in the finals himself.............

12 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

A lot of Warriors won't give a damn who wins, I sure won't. 

A lot do as well though and I guarantee you will be pulling for the Nets, J.

14 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

LeBron is in the GOAT convo and Curry isn't. No one argues otherwise, but Curry is still 3-1 against LeBron in the finals and that is never going to change. 

No doubt, but 2 of those titles with KD there wasn't really any chance to beat the Warriors. Don't think Curry really gets the bulk of the credit for that.

15 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Just better hope KD doesn't make it 3-1 against LeBron in the finals himself.............

He can try. Who do you think he guards in the Finals if it happens? Bron or AD? I'm guessing AD.