• Micah Parsons LB
    • DeVonta Smith WR
    • Kwity Paye DE/DT
    • Ja'Marr Chase WR
    • Patrick Surtain III CB
    • Trey Lance QB
    • Jaylen Waddle WR

3 hours ago, Millenhater said:

The difference for me (FOR ME) is I didn’t think Love was a good prospect.  I think the Lawrence, Lance, Fields and Wilson are.  All have their flaws to be sure, but I like all of them WAY more than I like Love, which was not that much.  

That’s besides the point. I can’t think of a better QB draft class than what 04 had, and the 4th best QB from that class (that was the 5th selected QB) was Matt Schaub. The only way I’m taking a QB 7th overall and 3 other QBs all but guaranteed to go in front is if I’m reassured by God himself that this will go down as the best quarterback draft class of all time, and I’m sorry, but a group of QBs containing Fields, Wilson and Lance as rounding out the top 4 is not ever going to be considered that. And I’m not going to risk a #7 on the 4th picked quarterback when I have a recent number one overall on my team that has won several playoff games and has a super bowl appearance all the while being guaranteed locked into him and his contract for two years.

Drafting a QB would be an utter failure and a total disservice to the rest of the team with as many holes as we have. 

• Like 2