Patrick Mahomes is a true system QB

NeptunePenguins

3 hours ago, 43M said:

Mahomes is overrated because he might get hurt.

In fact, he DID get in a concussion in the postseason.

What a scrub.

Him and Lamar Jackson should be traded to the Steelers where they can back up Dwayne Haskins.....assuming they can beat out Mason Rudolph.

Don't forget he also got turf toe in the postseason. Is Mahomes basically done because of injuries? Someone should make the thread!

On 2/1/2021 at 9:41 PM, 43M said:

Mahomes is overrated because he might get hurt.

In fact, he DID get in a concussion in the postseason.

What a scrub.

Him and Lamar Jackson should be traded to the Steelers where they can back up Dwayne Haskins.....assuming they can beat out Mason Rudolph.

I don't know 43.... Lamar, Rudolph and Haskins have an am though and Mahomes doesn't, so he probably doesn't even make the 55 roster cuts.  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Split the Sticks said:

They hate anyone they are jealous of - player, team, you name it.

Yes, some people are always going to hate whichever team is on top but I don't think that's necessarily the case with the Chiefs though.  At least not on this forum, anyhow. 

The only people I have seen who truly hate the Chiefs on this forum are division rivals and those who hate a particular person which will go unnamed. The Chiefs havn't reached that level of jealousy just yet. Maybe some but not most. 

Edited by JAF-N72EX

26 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I don't know 43.... Lamar, Rudolph and Haskins have an am though and Mahomes doesn't, so he probably doesn't even make the 55 roster cuts.  

Dude, be nice.     KC fans might be reading.    They still have hope he might turn out to be decent.   Lets not ruin that.   😐

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 2/1/2021 at 10:30 AM, Split the Sticks said:

Ahhh... I wondered how far we could go without bringing up Sugar Jim Plunket. 
Although his feat is rare, Jim is not in the HoF 😞

Rothlisberger, Elway, Staubach, Griese, Plunkett…am I correct?  If so, that’s 5 QB’s not 4.  

Or does Griese or Staubach have three? I’m too tired to look.

Aikman has three, and despite popular misinformation Rodgers, Favre and Brees have only one each.

In the last decade, Russell Wilson has come the closest to winning two rings — the closest anyone anyone can ever come to winning a second ring without winning it — much closer than Mahomes did, that’s for certain! 

On 9/7/2021 at 5:15 AM, Runshyt said:

Rothlisberger, Elway, Staubach, Griese, Plunkett…am I correct?  If so, that’s 5 QB’s not 4.  

Or does Griese or Staubach have three? I’m too tired to look.

Aikman has three, and despite popular misinformation Rodgers, Favre and Brees have only one each.

In the last decade, Russell Wilson has come the closest to winning two rings — the closest anyone anyone can ever come to winning a second ring without winning it — much closer than Mahomes did, that’s for certain! 

2 rings should be the baseline of a GREAT career based on what we know because you still need a very good defense. 

Winning more than 2 rings in the current era and under the salary cap implications will be just very difficult.

Only Big Ben has 2 rings right now from the active QBs and he did it while having the best defense in the NFL.

Mahomes might win more than 2 rings and might only need an average defense it's not a guarantee. If I was betting I'd probably say he wins 3 or 4 titles but I wouldn't feel confident in it. 

Wilson also had the number 1 defense in both his SB appearances.