FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

29 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

Oh sure! Harass the house because they aren't talking game, and then threaten the house when they do!

No threats, my man. But you literally just told everyone that you wanted to nominate me. I wanna talk game more than anyone but when that entails telling everyone you want me out- you can’t expect me not to respond in kind.

11 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

No threats, my man. But you literally just told everyone that you wanted to nominate me. I wanna talk game more than anyone but when that entails telling everyone you want me out- you can’t expect me not to respond in kind.

That's only because you are anti-pants. Toss on some drawers and you're off the hit list. I'll replace your nomination with whoever survives eviction. No new blood on my hands that way!

10 hours ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

That's only because you are anti-pants. Toss on some drawers and you're off the hit list. I'll replace your nomination with whoever survives eviction. No new blood on my hands that way!

/me puts his pants on.

Edited by jasonwbantle
Worst spell correct ever
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Just waiting on a few people to submit their votes.

Ive pmed a reminder.

the sooner the votes come in, the sooner we evict

I am determined to make this game last as long as the pandemic does.

Edited by Nazgul
  • Like 1

reminder to @mission27 and @Pickle Rick to pm a vote to evict tlo or finn by 11 am saturday or you must spin the Wheel of Fate to decide your punishment, which could be benign or could mean the ultimate fate.

There are 8 spaces on the Wheel. Do you feel lucky? Or will you vote to evict tlo or finn to please production?

Edited by Malfatron

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

reminder to @mission27 and @Pickle Rick to pm a vote to evict tlo or finn by 11 am saturday or you must spin the Wheel of Fate to decide your punishment, which could be benign or could mean the ultimate fate.

There are 8 spaces on the Wheel. Do you feel lucky? Or will you vote to evict tlo or finn to please production?

now just need a vote from @mission27