FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

18 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@Nazgul where's that exit post from Jason a few years back that everyone uses? 

On 3/2/2018 at 8:27 PM, jasonwbantle said:

This will be my last post as I delete my account but I wanted to respond. Since I joined two years ago, I was harassed. I stood up for myself the last two years and you all came after me. This year, I barely said a word and didn’t message anyone. Yet you have ppl like gmen constantly posting and constantly talking ****. Still, I was removed right away. 

Obviousky what I have been saying in last season was true. You’re all a bunch of losers with no real friends. You all back each other up on this Internet forum I couldn’t care less about. You’re the type of nerds who were bullied by ppl like me in high school so you hide behind a computer and talk crap with nothing of value in your real life.

well congrats. I’m done and my account is gone. Just a Shame your lives are so pathetic that you need to obsess about me. I strongly urged you to get off your fat ***** and get a life. Talking crap on the internet 24/7 makes it pretty clear what kind of pitiful, scared losers you all are. Keep obsessing and thinking/talking about me bc you will. I will never remember a single one of you losers besides @mathman who ran an awesome game- compare it to any other game run. It’s a joke.

So, get an education, go workout or maybe play an actual sport, and stop hiding. **** all you.

Your superior is out

• Like 3

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Can you seriously not tell the difference bt someone harassed and bullied vs someone who literally was too lazy to even try and then cried about?

sad

I was just giving you grief, Jason. 

At the same time, I think you misread TLO's post.  I don't think TLO even knew he had signed up for this game before he was eliminated from it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

At the same time, I think you misread TLO's post.  I don't think TLO even knew he had signed up for this game before he was eliminated from it. 

Well he entered the super bowl contest or he wouldn't have been included. He knew he was playing 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

His misreading was thinking that I care about these games half as much as he does lol

HOH 2: Hate in an Elevator

As outgoing HOH, The Orca cannot compete.

IMPORTANT NOTE: NO WORKING TOGETHER PRIVATELY ON THIS COMP! THATS CHEATING, WHICH WILL RESULT IN YOUR IMMEDIATE EXPLUSION OF THE GAME AND MAKE ME STRONGLY CONSIDER NOT HOSTING AGAIN. PLAY WITH HONOR

That being said, you CAN post your strategies (real or fake) in the thread itself (And you are encouraged to do so)

The Game:

We will play one round at a time, and I will post the progress after each round.

During a round, you will submit one of 3 actions to me via pms.

1) Up. Go up by 1 level.
2) Idle. You do not move, but you are rendered safe from a Cut.
3) Cut. Choose a player. If they did not Idle, they are out of the comp. If they did Idle, you are out instead.

If you reach the top floor, or are the last player alive, you win. 

There are 5 total floors.

If multiple people reach the 5th floor, we will play overtime for the 6th floor with the tied players and so on until we have a winner.

If you miss a move, you are out and have to spin the wheel of fate.

Note: This game can take a long time depending on you guys, so try to put in your moves in a timely fashion, and don't try to artificially prolong the game

Deadline for first move: Monday 5 PM CST

PLEASE REUSE AN EXISTING PM

@Outpost31

@swoosh

@jasonwbantle

@Daboyle

@Shady Slim

@Dwight_Schrute

@Pickle Rick

@mission27

@TedLavie

@JoshstraDaymus