FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

So it’s Friday night in the bb house and only I am working on the veto comp? And everyone is sleeping? I want to perform some shenanigans on some sleepy houseguests as clearly I’m the only one awake giving a damn about this game or ratings. The following is actual video from myself and Dwight.april fools sleeping GIF

Edited by jasonwbantle
  • Like 1

ITS HERE!

LUXURY COMP TIME!

Luxury Comp 1: Spring Training Survivor Game

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to sign up for this MLB Spring Training Survivor game. This game, you will pick 1 MLB team per day. If that team wins, you stay in the game, and pick again for the next day! or so on. Cannot select the same team twice

If you defeat your other housemates, you will receive a Big Brother prize!

The prize is: Pendant of Production. Safety for whichever cycle the Survivor game ends in AND the subsequent one. If you happen to be on the block at the time, the HOH would have to replace you.

Also, the order in which you are eliminated will affect seeding in an upcoming HOH contest.

Sign up and start by picking your Sunday game here in this thread  You can pick games for multiple days as well.

Remember, if you survive Sundays game, you will need to keep picking a game each day until a winner is chosen

REMINDER: NO EDITING POSTS IN THE SURVIVOR GAME THREAD HERE

Also, this is totally optional to play in this but highly recommended for free safety!

Player List Still in the Game

1. @Outpost31

2. @swoosh

3. @jasonwbantle

4. @Daboyle

5. @Shady Slim

6. @Dwight_Schrute

7. @Pickle Rick

8. @mission27

9. @TedLavie

10. @The Orca

11. @JoshstraDaymus

12. @bcb1213

13. @gopherwrestler

14. @ET80

15. @FinneasGage

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 2

On 2/25/2021 at 8:59 PM, Malfatron said:

Veto 3: Marvel Mashups

No working with anyone else on this comp. Doing so is cheating and grounds for elimination.

Players competing:

@Pickle Rick

@ET80

@FinneasGage

@JoshstraDaymus

@mission27

@jasonwbantle

Deadline: Submit answers by Saturday 9 PM CST

You can submit as many or as few answers as you want. But you have to send in something by the deadline or you spin the punishment wheel.

If you submit a partial answer, and everyone else submits, the veto results can start at any moment, so be careful

The Game:

For each clue, the answer will be a combination of 2 Marvel Characters.

For instance, take me...the Phoenix Panther.

A potential clue for this answer could be "Could his kingdom's protective bubble keep out flaming birds?"

Potential correct answers would be Black Phoenix, Phoenix Panther, Black Panther and Phoenix Force, etc. As long as I know which characters you are talking about.

There's only one combination of characters that will be correct, even though multiple might fit. 

Each character will only be used once.

The Clues:

1. If you live in a glass house, you shouldn't throw benches.

2. The bear went over the mountain, the bear went over the mountain....

3. This combo would be annoying at a rummage sale. They would come to haggle, and get everything all sticky too.

4. Good thing their hog is blazing fast, because they get really annoyed when they are passed.

5. Once they find out who they are...they will tell everyone who they are.

6. Their cute little hammer will be significantly easier to forge.

7. They are DEFINITELY gonna need....their own metal arm!

8. This character branches out into an unfamiliar world but later leaves the squad and puts their roots down in a more cozy place, to rest on the fruits of his labor.

9. This combo would make a bad divorce lawyer. You lose half your stuff and you will be SHOCKED to see the final bill.

10.  Half Warrior. Half Mage. All Bald.

11. Combine these two characters and nothing would change....except they could throw their bow away and whistle.

12.  They had a spicy love angle with a man with a heart of gold, and then would wonder why he didn't die because of that metal heart. 

13.  What is that character wearing? Is it a SHIELD? No, a suit...and...Um...um...ah...it's a tie.

14. Character's bio: Hates cats. Hates dancing.

15. This character is made from Perishable Adamantium

16. Would listen to cool jams like "I'm Blue" while going on adventures.

17. Don't throw water on them, they might melt. OR drop a house on them. Because this character is a real dear. At least her head is.

18. Very good eyesight, and can control emotions by touching people. 

19.  Buzzzzz was the noise as they flew off in their flying armor...yes... another one who does that.

20. just a really very intelligent system. and also happy too.

21. It gets lonely in your soul just waiting for people to visit you. Luckily you can make your own hourglass filling to measure the passage of time.

22. This character will lament the untimely deaths of both and Doug and Peter. Will there be a new Doug? Will he be able to turn back the clock to save Peter?

23. Can shoot out my eye! but dies. Saves bow and arrow man. Dies anyway.

24. They would probably sit there all day playing chess with themselves.

25. They are the whole world to you, and loves whips and chains. 

26. Has two naughty boys (well, one is worse) and is also rivals and challenges a panther but now they are friends

27 Their love turned into ice but eventually came back. Also, a former ant celly.

28. Loves to drink and finds champions. Also, likes to make fancy spinning wheels of fire or something. for people to go through?

Just need moves from

@mission27 @FinneasGage @Pickle Rick @JoshstraDaymus

remember, you need to send me something by 9 pm cst or you spin the wheel of punishment

On 2/15/2021 at 11:34 AM, Malfatron said:

The Wheel of the Worst is getting thirsty. Will it be used to dole out punishment?

Big Brother is in many ways, a competition of attrition

maxresdefault.jpg

Spaces on the Wheel.

1. No punishment besides a slap on the wrist by Julie

2. Most complete a thread task within an eviction cycle

3. Your next elgible vote to evict must be made publically

4. Lose your next eligible eviction vote 

5. Cannot compete in the next HOH you are eligible for.

6. Penalty nomination

7. Double Secret Probation: auto-evicted on your next offense

8. Automatic Eviction from the Big Brother house