FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

42 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Also looking for volunteers to be pawns so I can backdoor Jason.

27 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I haven't made up my mind yet, but there's a chance I won't back door you and just nominate you, ensuring your chance at playing in the veto challenge. 

If I was to do that, would you give me the same courtesy should you survive this and win one of the next two HOH competitions?

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

27 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I haven't made up my mind yet, but there's a chance I won't back door you and just nominate you, ensuring your chance at playing in the veto challenge. 

If I was to do that, would you give me the same courtesy should you survive this and win one of the next two HOH competitions?

Jesus tap dancing Christ you have some serious mental problems, don’t you?

The post you just quoted was before the PM I sent you.

The PM I sent you was giving you a chance to play in the veto and give you an opportunity to take yourself off the block.

And then you do this thinking it does what for you exactly?

Obviously it was before. Try and keep up.

It makes very clear what a lying sack of **** you are. You claimed you would at least put me up so I could play in the veto (and not backdoor me). But, you can’t even be honest about that! It’s said what a a pathological liar you are. Now go ahead and try to backdoor me or put me up- I don’t care which. Just shows what a scared little ***** you are that you know I’ll stomp your *** in the veto 

but regardless most of the house is with me against you and Dwight so bring it on.

Edited by jasonwbantle

You realize what I posted in the thread happened before the PM I sent you, right?

So I said in thread my plan, and then I gave you an opportunity to change my mind on my plan.

And then you think the best way to get nominated instead of back doored is to share me giving you every opportunity to get nominated instead of back doored as some kind of evidence to suggest I’m a liar?

And also call me a sack of ****?

And then also tell me it’s in my best interest to back door you because I cannot beat you in a POV?

Am I keeping up with your logic there?

I don’t care what you try and do because it probably won’t work. My intent is for the rest of the house to see what a lying piece of **** you are and realize that the house needs to align against you and Dwight. I’m not gonna kiss your *** or beg for anything. You wouldn’t listen to me anyways. You know what your doing already and im Not playing your game. @swoosh @ET80 @The Orca @Shady Slim @TedLavie @gopherwrestler (no particular order) are smart enough to take you two down. I haven’t lied to a single one of these guys. One of us will leave- but Dwight will need to win the hoh next week Bc you’re both going up and one is going home. Period.

for the record I’m not even in a formal alliance or any kind of final two deal so you are playing with your emotion not your brain coming after me which is fine. That’s what I expected.

Well I’ve got no reason to, but I’m gonna give Jason a chance to back it up and beat me in the veto.

@jasonwbantle, I nominate you.  You know the reasons why.  Everyone might be out to get me, but you’re the only one I know for certain is out to get me.  Since you said so.  You’re right, per your PM, I don’t believe you’re going to try to get Dwight and Orca out before me.  Dwight I could believe, but I’m certain if Dwight is first I’m second.

@TedLavie, unfortunately, you have to be my second nomination.  I already used both Gopher and Shady as a pawn, and I know nobody wants to be a pawn.  It’s not fun.  I can’t nominate ET because I think ET would go home over Jason.  I can’t nominate Orca for the same reason, and I can’t nominate Swoosh because I need his vote to get rid of Jason.

I’ll say what everyone knows.  I want Jason gone.

If he wins POV, and he very well might (he’s a great competitor and I do appreciate his passion for this game), I’ll have to nominate someone I don’t want to go home.

If someone takes him off the block, I’ll have to retaliate by nominating whomever I perceive to be their closest ally in this game.

@Malfatron, the tribe has spoken.

So you are sure @TedLavie is with me (the whole house is) but are admitting that orca and swoosh voted with you last time. So you claim that @The Orcaand @swooshare with you and @Dwight_Schrute. Ok read ya loud and clear. You think you 4 are against the rest of us. Interesting. Read ya loud and clear.

@swoosh and @The Orcai hope that’s not true. But we’ll see.

So let’s  just cut the bull****

On one side we have @Dwight_Schruteand @Outpost31

on the other side we have me @TedLavie @Shady Slim @ET80 and @gopherwrestler

and swimming in the middle both sides claiming to have them as allies are @The Orca and @swoosh

sound about right? If I’m wrong please correct me. Where getting to the endgame now so put your big boy pants on. If you’re with me message me- I understand if we don’t wanna piss off the hoh in forum but if ur against me then just come out and say it. Let’s play this thing!

Edited by jasonwbantle