FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

47 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Well @Outpost31 there was thoughts on saving you, but running your mouth is now getting you voted out. 

Save no one. 

Ran my mouth because this is now the third time you’ve lied to me.  Let’s be real, you weren’t using it on me even after you said you would.  Also, there is zero possible way you would get my vote.  You’re a lap dog.  You have been for every single game I’ve played with you.

And @TedLavie, you too.  Not any insults, really.  I don’t like your game, but I can respect it.  I’m just saying I’m coming after you.  You had two chances to get Jason out.  I threw your alliance a bone by not putting Shady up next to Jason and this is how you repay me?  I would hate it if you got to the final two with Gophwr because I’d have to vote for you.  I’d have to vote for you against a lot of remaining players, but I wouldn’t like it.  

The two of you don’t deserve Shady.  Shady, what are you doing with these two?

@The Orca, @swoosh, @jasonwbantle, @Shady Slim...

I’d like to stick around, but I also know you’re all probably afraid of Ted’s influence.  It’s one of those things right now where you know if you don’t do something, he’s going to walk to the final two and win, but also if you go against him he's a very strong opponent.

Dwight is going to go after him, too.  That’s not why I’m saying that.  I’m saying that because I know this is probably my ticket.  It feels like it is.

I just don’t like that style of completely rigid, uncompromising decision making that involves intimidation and coercion.

I like a more malleable, “that might work,” flexible type of performance.

Anyhoo, talk to me if you want.

Except Ted and Gopher.  You two are dead to me.  Not really, I'm just disappointed in both of you. 

eA__m3ycnkPi5ZK8DGQwxRJyqPq6DqsQtBHn4yJD

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 2

Just now, Dwight_Schrute said:

I don’t have a big speech, but not voting me out is a big mistake. I’m way more dangerous. I’ll target you all equally and systematically manipulate you to do what I want.

Or I won’t. I haven’t thought that far ahead yet.

Dwight, it was a pleasure playing this game with you.  Except for the waiting.  Thankfully I've been pretty busy, so your constant tardiness was not a constant headache.  If you make it here over me, give 'em hell. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Well @Outpost31 there was thoughts on saving you, but running your mouth is now getting you voted out. 

Save no one. 

Its official. 

Gopher does not use the POV

Houseguests....vote to evict @Outpost31 or @Dwight_Schrute

Noms dont vote.

@TedLavie will only vote in the event of a tie

Deadline to vote to evict is Monday 10 AM cst.

@jasonwbantle

@swoosh

@Shady Slim

@The Orca

@gopherwrestler

Edited by Malfatron

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Ran my mouth because this is now the third time you’ve lied to me.  Let’s be real, you weren’t using it on me even after you said you would.  Also, there is zero possible way you would get my vote.  You’re a lap dog.  You have been for every single game I’ve played with you.

And @TedLavie, you too.  Not any insults, really.  I don’t like your game, but I can respect it.  I’m just saying I’m coming after you.  You had two chances to get Jason out.  I threw your alliance a bone by not putting Shady up next to Jason and this is how you repay me?  I would hate it if you got to the final two with Gophwr because I’d have to vote for you.  I’d have to vote for you against a lot of remaining players, but I wouldn’t like it.  

The two of you don’t deserve Shady.  Shady, what are you doing with these two?

@The Orca, @swoosh, @jasonwbantle, @Shady Slim...

I’d like to stick around, but I also know you’re all probably afraid of Ted’s influence.  It’s one of those things right now where you know if you don’t do something, he’s going to walk to the final two and win, but also if you go against him he's a very strong opponent.

Dwight is going to go after him, too.  That’s not why I’m saying that.  I’m saying that because I know this is probably my ticket.  It feels like it is.

I just don’t like that style of completely rigid, uncompromising decision making that involves intimidation and coercion.

I like a more malleable, “that might work,” flexible type of performance.

Anyhoo, talk to me if you want.

Except Ted and Gopher.  You two are dead to me.  Not really, I'm just disappointed in both of you. 

eA__m3ycnkPi5ZK8DGQwxRJyqPq6DqsQtBHn4yJD

cry me a river jt GIFFeels Justin Timberlake GIF

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Its official. 

Gopher does not use the POV

Houseguests....vote to evict @Outpost31 or @Dwight_Schrute

Noms dont vote.

@TedLavie will only vote in the event of a tie

Deadline to vote to evict is Monday 10 AM cst.

@jasonwbantle

@swoosh

@Shady Slim

@The Orca

@gopherwrestler

Just need a vote from @Shady Slim