FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

@TedLavie, I’m nominating you in order to extend the same courtesy you extended me, which is to put your fate in your own hands with a guaranteed veto appearance.  There’s not a scenario where you don’t get nominated if I can nominate you, so that’s that.

Shady, I’m probably doing the same with you.  I’ll listen to everyone’s thoughts.

And to be fair, I don’t want to nominate either Shady nor Ted.

Really no hard feelings between either of you trying to get rid of me.

Love both your games.

I lean Shady’s way on gameplay, but Ted’s way isn’t a terrible method depending on who you align yourself with and who your opponents are.

I find both of you deserving of having gotten this far.

But not Gopher.

Gopher, you don’t lie/mislead someone 4 consecutive major decisions in a row.  You just don’t do that.

@Shady Slim, same thing here.  I want you to have a shot at taking yourself off the block.

If I win POV, I guarantee 100% I will be using it to take you off the block and put Gopher on the block.

I will also try my hardest to convince Orca, Jason and Swoosh to take you off the block should they win.

Going forward, everybody plays in the veto every time.

You can now say that the fate of your game up to the final two is completely in your hands.

@Malfatron, Ted and Shady.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Answer: C - Steve Martin. the only one that doesnt have a recurring role on The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

red herring: D. Jon Hamm. The rest are associated with SNL (which is kind of a misnomer because Hamm hosted SNL before and Steve Martin was never a cast member)

scores

jason - 4

shady - 4

orca - 4

gopher - 3

outpost - 3

swoosh - 2

i overthought a lot of these and if i went with my first instinct on the bears one and uno one i would’ve won but i thought the actual answers were just the red herring

but i would like to launch an official challenge on this one as the reason for my answer was substantially identical to the reason relied on for the actual answer hehe

9 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

i overthought a lot of these and if i went with my first instinct on the bears one and uno one i would’ve won but i thought the actual answers were just the red herring

but i would like to launch an official challenge on this one as the reason for my answer was substantially identical to the reason relied on for the actual answer hehe

<checks final scores>

sure, i will throw you an extra point on this one.

(but no others :))

you would have lost in the TB1 (reasoning) to orca/outpost even if you did get it

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1