Jump to content

FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!


Recommended Posts

This is getting kinda boring. Zero game play talk. Hoh isn’t talking game in threat and the 2 on the block aren’t begging for votes or making any kind of deals. 

So to make things more interesting...

..Should I pull my **** out?! Thoughts?

yes or no?

Edited by jasonwbantle
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

Wait, people care about the favorite houseguest award?

Odd. People tend to only remember the champions. 

Apparently, thats why Im the odds on favorite.

12 hours ago, Counselor said:

antichrist GIF

WTF. 

Seriously. W.T.F. is this devil satanic ish?

11 hours ago, swoosh said:

Do I since a our-football-teams-are-the-bane-of-our-existence alliance brewing? 

Mine has been the horrors of my entire adult life. Can I join?

4 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

This is getting kinda boring. Zero game play talk. Hoh isn’t talking game in threat and the 2 on the block aren’t begging for votes or making any kind of deals. 

So to make things more interesting...

..Should I pull my **** out?! Thoughts?

yes or no?

We should chose a real underdog. Someone no one on this site likes. Someone that says mean ish just to make other people mad. Someone who wears the troll badge like Timberlake at an animated cartoon convention. 

 

Im thinking @Woz

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Mine has been the horrors of my entire adult life. Can I join?

Oh hush, you're old enough to remember the 90s.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

They're on the table for '21... but a long shot.

Pretty please dont. I already consider it a sin that they have multiple people who have my cell number. I dont want one more to join their disgusting ranks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Pretty please dont. I already consider it a sin that they have multiple people who have my cell number. I dont want one more to join their disgusting ranks.

I'm probably going rogue with @ramssuperbowl99@jrry32. We're going to crash random GDTs and we *might* leverage that into a Ponzi scheme.

Stay tuned.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...