FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

16 minutes ago, swoosh said:

You bore me. You really do. You’re so caught up in your little world, you have no idea of what is really going on.

And yet you’re still PM’ing me, saying you’re taking me to final 2. Stop. I couldn’t care less. You’re the scum of this house with some of the stuff you’ve said. Everybody is aware. Enjoy your revenge vote on jury. 

Lol. You’re funny. Enjoy third place. That’s all you get with them carrying you.-maybe you can win a competition for once. In the meantime continue being Ted and shadys b i t c h. Dumbest move in bb history. 

8 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Lol. You’re funny. Enjoy third place. That’s all you get with them carrying you.-maybe you can win a competition for once. In the meantime continue being Ted and shadys b i t c h. Dumbest move in bb history. 

I make my own moves, as you should know from the gopher eviction. At least I’m honest with the moves, instead of just assuming everyone else in the house is dumb and has no idea what is happening.

Throw out all the attacks you want if that makes you feel better.

Edited by swoosh

26 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I make my own moves, as you should know from the gopher eviction. At least I’m honest with the moves, instead of just assuming everyone else in the house is dumb and has no idea what is happening.

Throw out all the attacks you want if that makes you feel better.

lol at “my own moves”. What about his eviction? And you aren’t honest. You can’t lie all week then tell the truth as you vote and say you’re honest. Gtfoh. And what attack am I throwing out? You’re Ted and shadys lapdog. Enjoy 3rd. It’s better than someone who’s won Nothing deserves anyways....

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

lol at “my own moves”. What about his eviction? And you aren’t honest. You can’t lie all week then tell the truth as you vote and say you’re honest. Gtfoh. And what attack am I throwing out? You’re Ted and shadys lapdog. Enjoy 3rd. It’s better than someone who’s won Nothing deserves anyways....

I lied to you because if I told you the truth of what I thought of you, you'd put me on the block.  

Keep going. Outpost should be the clear target this week because he's the strongest competitor left in the game, yet you've turned all the attention on you. Nobody wants you in the house. Nobody. Please, keep going.

4 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I lied to you because if I told you the truth of what I thought of you, you'd put me on the block.  

Keep going. Outpost should be the clear target this week because he's the strongest competitor left in the game, yet you've turned all the attention on you. Nobody wants you in the house. Nobody. Please, keep going.

Yup, you made sure of that, didn’t you?