FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

3 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Is there anyway that in future seasons we can all create new IDs to use or would that not be allowed? Can someone look into it? We could even agree to delete the new ID and go back to our old ones after the game was over. It’s just not the same as real big brother when there’s so much ore established history going on already. My two cents 

as always thanks @malfatron for an awesome season.

We would sniff out who you are the first time there was any challenge you lost and had to sit through an explanation on how and why you should have won.

The three of you ****ed ET.  Orca did, too.  That was supposed to be a slap on the wrist and the three of you picked Jason instead of him.  

Then you tried to get rid of me.

Then I tried to get rid of you and Swoosh ****ed me.  

I hope I win these next two HOH comps and make you all pay for playing a great game instead of just letting me get rid of you early, but most likely I will once again **** this up, and I have no chance of getting taken to the final 2.

Whatever happens, it’s been fun you three.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

The three of you ****ed ET.  Orca did, too.  That was supposed to be a slap on the wrist and the three of you picked Jason instead of him.  

Then you tried to get rid of me.

Then I tried to get rid of you and Swoosh ****ed me.  

I hope I win these next two HOH comps and make you all pay for playing a great game instead of just letting me get rid of you early, but most likely I will once again **** this up, and I have no chance of getting taken to the final 2.

Whatever happens, it’s been fun you three.

Fun fact: I tried to get rid of you pretty early in the game when you were against Pickle. That was the one time I lied to @Shady Slim and @TedLavie about my vote, but I'm sure they both knew that already. Sorry guys. 

After that though, we joked that the tabled turned, as it was me trying to keep you around, and the others trying to get rid of you. 

Also interestingly enough, I'd wager the majority of the votes, myself and Shady/Ted were on opposite ends of the spectrum on who we wanted to get rid of who we voted out. I liked that we could be honest and have different votes, but at the end of the day we remained true to the trio. Never wavering. 

Oh and I didn't want ET out. That was the weekend I was hammered for 48 hours straight and almost missed my vote. 

• Like 2

If Swoosh was trustworthy he would be my ET.

But he connives against me all the time.

And thus I cannot trust him.

He’s only not dead to me because I’m still alive and I’m pretty sure if he doesn’t go here he’s got that shoe in victory final two.

Also, I literally back stabbed NOBODY this game.  It was the best game I ever played in that regard.  Everyone I said I was going for I went for.

With my four (if I get there I will have won at least 4 HOHs) HoH wins, plus multiple vetoes, plus not backstabbing a single member of the jury, I feel like I’ve got a good shot at becoming the first player to win Survivor and Big Brother.

We can all speak honestly now.

To every spectator, I am on the outside.  Shady, Ted and Swoosh have had a final three for some time it seems.

Those three are the ones who ****ed you.

Other than Gopher, I tried to save every member of the jury.  

I’m not trying to talk **** here, this has just been a wild Big Brother.  Hell of a lot of fun.

I genuinely feel this was the best game I’ve ever played.

My only two mistakes were putting ET up so as not to tarnish things with Shady and not seeing through Swoosh’s clear and obvious desire to screw me.  Should have told Jason to nominate him, but I felt like Orca was more likely to vote Swoosh out than Swoosh was to vote Orca out.

Had a legitimate fool me once moment with Jason.  If I would have kept trying to get him out instead of work with him, I would have been gone a lot earlier.

What a lucky jury seeing such candid conversation.  

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

If Swoosh was trustworthy he would be my ET.

But he connives against me all the time.

And thus I cannot trust him.

He’s only not dead to me because I’m still alive and I’m pretty sure if he doesn’t go here he’s got that shoe in victory final two.

Also, I literally back stabbed NOBODY this game.  It was the best game I ever played in that regard.  Everyone I said I was going for I went for.

With my four (if I get there I will have won at least 4 HOHs) HoH wins, plus multiple vetoes, plus not backstabbing a single member of the jury, I feel like I’ve got a good shot at becoming the first player to win Survivor and Big Brother.

We can all speak honestly now.

To every spectator, I am on the outside.  Shady, Ted and Swoosh have had a final three for some time it seems.

Those three are the ones who ****ed you.

Other than Gopher, I tried to save every member of the jury.  

I’m not trying to talk **** here, this has just been a wild Big Brother.  Hell of a lot of fun.

I genuinely feel this was the best game I’ve ever played.

My only two mistakes were putting ET up so as not to tarnish things with Shady and not seeing through Swoosh’s clear and obvious desire to screw me.  Should have told Jason to nominate him, but I felt like Orca was more likely to vote Swoosh out than Swoosh was to vote Orca out.

Had a legitimate fool me once moment with Jason.  If I would have kept trying to get him out instead of work with him, I would have been gone a lot earlier.

What a lucky jury seeing such candid conversation.  

What are you drinking?

Don't give me that. I was trustworthy, almost to a fault, with you in Survivor. Now, it ended up not mattering cause I got screwed by a computer, but nonetheless I was never going to stab you in the back. I gave you my idol for crying out loud. 

This game is a different story. We never had a deal until Jason tried making a final 3 two months deep. I even tried reaching out to you early in the game and you told me you weren't doing alliances this time. You can only blame yourself, but I know you're not really blaming anyone. I see what you're doing here. 

I tip my hat to you though. You came into this house a huge threat, proved you were still a huge threat by winning 3 HoH's, and still got to the end. That's impressive. You also remained true to your word for the most part, aside from your (unnecessary) lies you tried slipping me from time to time. You're the ultimate schemer. The ultimate competitor. The ultimate entertainer. And I look forward to winning my first HoH against you right here to (nearly) seal your fate. We all know the veto is what really matters. 

Now @Malfatron when is the comp being posted? If it'll be at some point tonight, I'm breaking open the wine. 

I also find it interesting that you're, in my estimation, largely still here because of the rift you had with Jason. On more than one eviction, the shield that you and Jason provided by still being in the game together swung votes one way or another. 

I'm not saying you don't deserve to be here. You obviously do. I'm just saying that's why I think people didn't come after you as strong as they would have if you didn't have the rift. 

I wouldn't even put it past you to do that by design. But in this case I don't think it was. 

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I also find it interesting that you're, in my estimation, largely still here because of the rift you had with Jason. On more than one eviction, the shield that you and Jason provided by still being in the game together swung votes one way or another. 

I'm not saying you don't deserve to be here. You obviously do. I'm just saying that's why I think people didn't come after you as strong as they would have if you didn't have the rift. 

I wouldn't even put it past you to do that by design. But in this case I don't think it was. 

Oh no it was by design.

Jason and I started working together before Dwight nominated him.

Then I tried to betray him so I wouldn’t get anyone else’s blood on my hands.

We spoke privately for a while and I kept things cordial with him even when we really were enemies.