FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Oh no it was by design.

Jason and I started working together before Dwight nominated him.

Then I tried to betray him so I wouldn’t get anyone else’s blood on my hands.

We spoke privately for a while and I kept things cordial with him even when we really were enemies.

Mhmm. Maybe some of it later in the game, but I don't think the whole enchilada was by design. At least not at first. 

And Jason spoke privately with everyone. He tried reaching out to me on more than one occasion after I burned him. Can't fault him one bit for that. He brought it and never gave up. It was definitely entertaining. We're all just playing a game on the internet here. No hard feelings. 

giphy.gif

"You get a final 2! You get a final 2! You get a final 2!" 

• Like 1

The 5Th GIF by SalamandraUK
I gamed more than anyone. I reached out to every single player and only requested a final type 2/3/4 alliance when I absolutely had to otherwise I spun it how it benefited me to keep you in and Everyone pretty much bought it.

orca I screwed over. We planned to backdoor pickle the second I got hoh and the hard part was trying to seem like I had no idea he’d go home despite knowing he would. The fact that you worked to keep me weeks later made me wanna do the final 4 with you. And again I’m sorry you went up but I believed swoosh and it killed all our games. I’m sorry.

Yes, I was in contact with Outpost (and Dwight to a lesser extent) the entire time even after he put me up as a backdoor the second time. I was in contact with everyone pretty much from then whining and I legit asked for an alliance and nobody pulled the trigger. No one. This is proof that past relationships are what run this game. PERIOD. I did all I could without a real alliance.

the closest thing I had was shady Ted and et as we had a long term communication and i wanted to go far with y’all. But final 5 - it became very clear that you two are in it until the end. Neither of you could tell me you wanted me over the other. And gopher saving Ted when he said he’s save me kinda proved how tight y’all are and I’m 4th wheel. So I listened to outpost and swoosh and orca to break you two up. Litttle did I know swoosh would want third place so bad. Still mind boggling.

But yeah I did all I could and put all the time I could into being the best I could be. But unless we all have a clean slate with no IDs - there’s no way I’ll ever win this game. Good luck to all 4 of you.

Btw- if I’m not America’s player, it’s rigged. How many times did I try to have some kind of hottub or some kind of gaming or drinking where nobody would ever respond? 

Edited by jasonwbantle
  • Like 1

I'll throw you a like because I respect it for the most part, but I don't know why you can't understand my move to save Shady. I remained loyal to the final 3 I made from the jump. Me playing for third place as you say has nothing to do with that. If I finish in 3rd (or 2nd), it's because I didn't win enough challenges. Simple as that, not because I didn't backstab Shady. That doesn't get me any further, so what exactly is the point in that? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Btw- if I’m not America’s player, it’s rigged. How many times did I try to have some kind of hottub or some kind of gaming or drinking where nobody would ever respond? 

And absolutely not. You're the equivalent of Josh, but at least he won the whole thing. You get nothing. 

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I'll throw you a like because I respect it for the most part, but I don't know why you can't understand my move to save Shady. I remained loyal to the final 3 I made from the jump. Me playing for third place as you say has nothing to do with that. If I finish in 3rd (or 2nd), it's because I didn't win enough challenges. Simple as that, not because I didn't backstab Shady. That doesn't get me any further, so what exactly is the point in that? 

Bc it’s a game and you play to win?Play To Win New York Jets GIF

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Bc it’s a game and you play to win?Play To Win New York Jets GIF

I'm absolutely playing to win. I'm asking you how backstabbing Shady gets me further in this game, thus improving my chance to win?

My point was I'll lose not because I didn't backstab Shady, but because I didn't win enough comps. How do you not see that?

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Shut the **** up. Of course you’d pick someone from the 3 last seasons. Noob.

I tried to make it fun and was the only one who engaged in arguments on thread. Y’all are boring as ****. All of you.

Lol and this is exactly what I mean. Just relax. I'm just having fun here. You seem to like to dish a lot out, but can't take a pinch on the cheek. 

I threw you a football, man. A football!

Edited by swoosh
  • Like 1