FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

Best game I’ve played on this site.  Meaning most fun I’ve had.

Thank you, @Malfatron.

@TedLavie, @Shady Slim, you know what’s at stake.  You either get a shot at the final three or you go.

I need a final two deal.  I need your word.

If neither of you cave, I’ll make my decision based on who I think I can hear in the final HOH.

Discuss via PM if you’d like or here if you’d like.

I hate this situation for both of you.  Both of you deserve to be in the final two.  Hell of a game from both of you. Much, much, much respect to you both.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Why?

You can’t have multiple profiles.

You have two options:

Make a new account, inform Webby you’ve made a new account and to delete your old account (this one might not work and isn’t the way to go I don’t think).

Go to the feedback forum.  Request a name change in the name change thread.  Hope nobody who plays BB notices or remembers.

But no way in hell am I making a new account just for this game.  It would all be moot.  Everybody would be able to tell who is who based on which time they’re on (Shady/Ted), how they talk, how they respond in Discord, etc.

It is what it is.  Just have to try to stay fresh and make new alliances or change expectations.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You can’t have multiple profiles.

You have two options:

Make a new account, inform Webby you’ve made a new account and to delete your old account (this one might not work and isn’t the way to go I don’t think).

Go to the feedback forum.  Request a name change in the name change thread.  Hope nobody who plays BB notices or remembers.

But no way in hell am I making a new account just for this game.  It would all be moot.  Everybody would be able to tell who is who based on which time they’re on (Shady/Ted), how they talk, how they respond in Discord, etc.

It is what it is.  Just have to try to stay fresh and make new alliances or change expectations.

Essentially it’s bb all stars where everyone knows everyone already and not nearly the same.

better than nothing tho....

[QUOTE]i can’t give you a F2 deal. nothing against you, we have both worked together and against each other this game and it’s been a blast on both sides of the coin for me as i hope it has for you too. your game has been brilliant and you’ve probably fought the most to get here and to come to this point. however i have been in the ménage a trois since day one of this competition and i intend to stick with it on my final day in this competition, whether that is to be today or whether it’s before the jury. i made a pact for F3 day one with those two. we’ve stuck with each other for every step of the game. to me it’s implicit in that pact that if there are only two of us left at the close of play then that’s our F2. i intend to still honour that.[/quote]

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Best game I’ve played on this site.  Meaning most fun I’ve had.

Thank you, @Malfatron.

@TedLavie, @Shady Slim, you know what’s at stake.  You either get a shot at the final three or you go.

I need a final two deal.  I need your word.

If neither of you cave, I’ll make my decision based on who I think I can hear in the final HOH.

Discuss via PM if you’d like or here if you’d like.

I hate this situation for both of you.  Both of you deserve to be in the final two.  Hell of a game from both of you. Much, much, much respect to you both.

After consideration I have decided to not go through with this. I have been with swoosh from the get go, if I can go with him in the f2, I will. 

I have much respect for you as a competitor, but quite simply we've reached out to each other too late to be allies. 

@Shady Slim whatever outpost chooses, it's been a hell of ride brother.

• Like 2

I was afraid you would both say that.

Here's where we stand.  What is NOT going into consideration is which of you I'd rather take to the final two.  @swoosh and I have been working together longer, he's got a worse case of winning (no offense, Swoosh), and I know neither of you would take me.  So essentially, I have to make this choice based on against which of you I think I stand a better chance at beating in this final HoH competition. 

If it's sports or betting related, I lose no matter what.  I'm terrible at sports and betting and especially sports betting.  If, as I suspect, it's 20 questions, I'm afraid of both of you.  I think Shady has a better chance of beating me there since Australians speak mostly American while French speak less American.  So slight edge to Ted there.

I also have feelings to consider.  Shady is like the stereotypical nice guy who probably has like a billion skeletons in his closet.  Probably literal skeletons.  He's that nice where you just know there's something wrong with him. 

I haven't worked with Ted hardly at all. 

I can't let my heart get involved in this decision because in that case, Shady clearly stays. 

So we have to go to the scores and play the numbers.

I have 4 POV wins, 3 HOH wins. 

@Shady Slim has 1 HOH win.  Zero POV wins. 

@TedLavie has 2 POV wins, 2 HOH wins. 

Knowing full well I am going to regret this and that Shady is going to win this HOH, take Swoosh to the final 2 and win this whole darn thing, I am going to have to vote to evict Ted. 

Sorry, Ted.  You've played a hell of a game and that back and forth frenemy thing we had for a while was super fun.  I'd like to say that if you had reached out to me sooner things would have been different, but I don't think they would have been.  It was always coming to this final four regardless of whether or not we worked together, and the final four was where it was always going to diverge. 

• Like 1