FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

@TedLavie sorry, forgot to tag you above. Let me know if you have any specific questions or need me to expand further. 

To the rest of the jury, you should have answers to all your questions. Let me know if you have any additional questions, preferably soon before Pfizer 2.0 puts me on my ***. 

@Malfatron if there are no other questions, I'm good with calling it if @Outpost31 is. 

Edited by swoosh
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Yes.  Swoosh was aligned with Ted and Shady since the beginning.  He knew Jason wouldn’t nominate me, so he got you nominated knowing he was going to vote to evict you.

I mean for him, ideally, I went up there instead, but he knew Jason would tell me that and then I’d tell Jason to put Swoosh up, so it wasn’t as if he orchestrated it, it’s just that he knew he was going to vote you out as soon as he convinced Jason to put you up

You both did - morse  you 

16 hours ago, swoosh said:

You do owe Jason a beer for this if you win, because Shady and myself both voted with our hearts and not our heads there. Ted said he would have voted you out should it got to him tied. Jason's in-thread rants saved you there. And quite frankly, I don't even regret it. 

Elizabeth Warren Feminism GIF by Women's History Month

15 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

OK JURY

its time to cast your votes.

try not to tip your hand too much. It ruins the suspense.

PM me your vote to WIN if you havent already

lets shoot for Wednesday at the latest. but hopefully tommorrow

@ET80

@Dwight_Schrute

@gopherwrestler

@The Orca

@jasonwbantle

@TedLavie

@Shady Slim

Good luck @Outpost31. These things naturally can get pretty heated, but I thought we did our best to avoid that. No shame in our game.

• Like 2

Before I cast my vote I just want to congratulate you both. It's tough to make the end of this game. I've tried numerous times and am usually evicted before the jury. So despite all of our questions, and whomever they may have been directed towards, you both performed better than any one of us voting - you got to the end; we didn't. So no matter which way it goes, you are both able to throw it in our faces until the next game. I thought you both did an excellent job getting into your position, and explaining why your moves were superior to the other. 

• Like 5

I have to say - this is probably the most respectful final two I've been a part of, in regards to how I engaged each. You both pulled off a stunning path to the finals - either of you could be declared the winner, and I really wouldn't have any issues with the decision.

I have my vote - regardless of how I choose, I wish you both the best of luck, @Outpost31 and @swoosh. You're both winners in my book.

• Like 3