Jump to content

FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

thats irrelevant

No it's not.  I might have one thing to add, but if they had already voted I wouldn't have added it.

But I'll let it rest.  The tribe has spoken. 

Edited by Outpost31
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

No it's not.  I might have one thing to add, but if they had already voted I wouldn't have added it.

But I'll let it rest.  The tribe has spoken. 

They are free to change their votes until 5 pm cst

feel free

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

No it's not.  I might have one thing to add, but if they had already voted I wouldn't have added it.

But I'll let it rest.  The tribe has spoken. 

Who do you feel is the bigger threat, myself or @Pickle Rick

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Who do you feel is the bigger threat, myself or @Pickle Rick

If perception is reality, you are the bigger threat.  I have zero read whatsoever on you, while with Pickle I feel I can better tell what he is thinking.

That might be because of what you referred to earlier.  How you don’t talk in these games.  I know in Survivor I often told him to tell you where I was at on things, so I guess subconsciously I knew he was the one to talk things over with more.

Frankly it kinda sucks because if I had communicated with you more you would likely have been here instead of Swoosh, and I would have been content with losing to either you or Pickle.

I said it at the end of Survivor and I’ll say it again here... You and Pickle both deserve a win in one of these games, but you’re both handicapped by people wanting to separate you both.  It’s why I really, really, really, really, really wanted it to be me, you, Pickle and ET in the final four.  The three of you have that perfect mix of honesty with a little dash of (necessary) dishonesty as well as competitive spirit, love for the game and competition ability.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Who do you feel is the bigger threat, myself or @Pickle Rick

I can tell You that everyone was Telling me to put up @Pickle Rick Bc you’d be easier to work with. @Shady Slim @TedLavie @ET80 @swoosh among others said this 

so I can’t speak for who they thought was a bigger threat. But I can tell you ppl wanted pickle out for that reason 

Edited by jasonwbantle
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

I can tell You that everyone was Telling me to put up @Pickle Rick Bc you’d be easier to work with. @Shady Slim @TedLavie @ET80 @swoosh among others said this 

so I can’t speak for who they thought was a bigger threat. But I can tell you ppl wanted pickle out for that reason 

I can't speak for the other three players you named, but I absolutely did not say anything close to that to you. Flat out lie. In fact, Pickle's name never came up once in my conversations with you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, swoosh said:

I can't speak for the other three players you named, but I absolutely did not say anything close to that to you. Flat out lie. In fact, Pickle's name never came up once in my conversations with you. 

oh! How nice of you to respond to one of my messages! That’s jury management for ya’.  Smh....


Not a lie. I may be wrong but I thought you did. It’s what most people were messaging me to break them up (you for sure said that so their names did come up). So who’s the liar? 
 

Rhetorical question, I expect you to ignore my question and hide as you did the entire jury questioning phase 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

oh! How nice of you to respond to one of my messages! That’s jury management for ya’.  Smh....


Not a lie. I may be wrong but I thought you did. It’s what most people were messaging me to break them up (you for sure said that so their names did come up). So who’s the liar? 
 

Rhetorical question, I expect you to ignore my question and hide as you did the entire jury questioning phase 

I’ve answered every single one of your questions. What are you talking about? 

And nope. Another lie. I never told you to break up the Twins. This is what happens when you message everyone in the house and try to play all sides. You start to forget who said what. 

I’m just glad you’re on the jury for something so trivial as this compared to a murder case, or hell even a case of a teenage kid who stole a Snickers bar from his local 7-11 store.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I’ve answered every single one of your questions. What are you talking about? 

And nope. Another lie. I never told you to break up the Twins. This is what happens when you message everyone in the house and try to play all sides. You start to forget who said what. 

I’m just glad you’re on the jury for something so trivial as this compared to a murder case, or hell even a case of a teenage kid who stole a Snickers bar from his local 7-11 store.

Nope you definitely said they gotta be broken up. Wrong again. And no you didn’t answer my questions and instead commented on the alcoholic beverages you were having that night and said you had to leave for the evening literally answering everyone but me. So nice try. But no.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Nope you definitely said they gotta be broken up. Wrong again. And no you didn’t answer my questions and instead commented on the alcoholic beverages you were having that night and said you had to leave for the evening literally answering everyone but me. So nice try. But no.

Prove it. You're lying. 

And show me the question I supposedly never answered. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Prove it. You're lying. 

And show me the question I supposedly never answered. 

The only jury question I asked you.

 

I have it from our discord chat and saved it. How do I post it?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...