FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

Its 4 votes to win

the first vote is in from @jasonwbantle

no surprise here.

outpost - 1

swoosh - 0

“I may have been leaning a certain way yes, but your behavior in the jury questioning destroyed any chance for me to vote for you. I don’t think my vote will matter given the feeling I get in the jury, but we’ll see.”

<inserts key for Outpost to win>

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

a word on jason first; big props for getting to final five, and it was fun to play the game with you man, very intense and a fighter until your head hit the mat finally. probably would have been the smart competitive move to save you but some of the stuff you said about swoosh in dms and in thread just rubbed me the wrong way. it was still a heckuva lotta fun having you in the game, jase, and working with you when we did. respect.

You as well. Sorry again as I feel bad I turned on you and Ted. It just felt Like the correct move down to 6. I screwed up putting up orca. I have no one to blame. You should have sat next to swoosh. I’m an idiot 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Its 4 votes to win

the first vote is in from @jasonwbantle

no surprise here.

outpost - 1

swoosh - 0

“I may have been leaning a certain way yes, but your behavior in the jury questioning destroyed any chance for me to vote for you. I don’t think my vote will matter given the feeling I get in the jury, but we’ll see.”

<inserts key for Outpost to win>

Dude @jasonwbantle, what the heck?

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@jasonwbantle!!!

For the constant battling in thread with various people all game, you certainly helped the rating peak!

love him or hate him, he polarized audiences and made them root hard against him (and some even for him!)

by becoming a great villain, jason, please accept this AFH award!

And 25,000 dollars. Thanks. Was expected and deserved as the only one who desperately tried to increase ratings. I love you America big brother love GIF by Big Brother After Dark

• Like 2

up next is @Dwight_Schrute

Big Brother is the ultimate social game. It tests your ability to lie to the other houseguests to cover not only your own agenda, but also of your alliance members and their uncontrollable actions. It also forces you to convince your houseguests that your arguments are stronger than those of everybody else. No easy feat when we have thin walls and loose lips. So when your name grows from a murmur into a roar, it's easy to panic and lose focus. The person I am voting for overcame this exact scenario very early in the game. When their name started to be chanted it wasn't a death sentence, it was a war cry. It set the tone for their gameplay throughout the rest of the game. They were no longer able to be subtle and play telephone among the rest of the houseguests. They were the megaphone and took charge of their own game; dominating challenges when they needed, and expertly aligning with and deceiving houseguests when challenges were out of reach. For the best all around game played in FF Big Brother season 9, this is why you have earned my vote:

Outpost

outpost - 2

swoosh -1

• Like 2

Shadys vote

On 5/10/2021 at 4:29 PM, Shady Slim said:

came in to final three certain i’d vote for outpost if i didn’t win the final immunity, and then i did that final diary entry where i walked myself through the swoosh case; and then the question and answer period came where i think swoosh’s answers impressed me a lot more (which isn’t to say outpost’s had a problem ftr). outpost is a very very deserving winner and if he gets up he damn well deserved to have done the back to back. if this was survivor outpost gets my vote one hundred times out of ninety nine but i do think that the better bb game here has to be swoosh

outpost - 3

swoosh - 2

• Like 2