FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

Happy for you @swoosh - I didn't vote for you, but I'd be remiss to not acknowledge your effort in this game. You played it about as masterfully as one could.

I have to give props to @Outpost31 - he's truly a brother-in-arms, and I fear that he's not going to get the credit he deserves. His efforts in the jury elimination stages is "Brady vs Atlanta" special.

Great game to all! Can't wait to be interviewing you all during BB X!

• Like 3

Just now, Malfatron said:

also, dont worry @Outpost31 you get to join the 2nd place club, which @Nazgul(as a 3 time 2nd place member) assures me is very nice

the members of 2nd place club are....

bb 1 Stoop Trash

bb2 BigBillsFan13

bb3 zelbell

bb4 -  Nazgul

bb5 jfinley88

bb6 - Nazgul

bb7 Ragnarok

bb8 - Nazgul

bb9 - Outpost

... but why would you hurt me by posting this?

Holy crap. I don't believe it. I thought I played a fantastic game, but I honestly thought the competition win differential would be too tough to sway the jury away from voting Outpost, even with Shady and Ted. @Outpost31 you were equally as deserving to win here, and I had no shame if I lost to you, but I was going to give it every bit of effort to fight for it. 

@Shady Slim @TedLavie absolute legends. It was an honor to work with you from start to finish. Class acts. And we all know it could just as easily be either fo you in this seat. 

@The Orca to be honest, your vote meant the most to me after last night. Loved seeing that. Phenomenal game from you as well. 

@gopherwrestler holy ****, dude. I was not expecting that at all. I will be forever in your debt. I guess me being an alcoholic (and having good taste) finally paid off. 

@Dwight_Schrute @ET80 fantastic questions from both of you. I appreciate your consideration. I definitely need to pick up my diary entry game and I look forward to ET helping me with that. 

@jasonwbantle last but not least, I love you. 

@Malfatron nobody does it better. Thanks for your efforts. I'll join any game you host. Class act.

And special shout-outs to some special fallen soldiers who didn't make it to jury @Pickle Rick @Daboyle @JoshstraDaymus @mission27 love you all. 

I'm sure I'll have some more thoughts later. But wow. Thanks all. 

• Like 6

The unveiling. putting our newest champion in the annals of history

Big Brother I: Winner: I_GET_SAX
Big Brother II: Winner: Adrenaline_Flux
Big Brother 3: Winner: JBURGE25
Big Brother 4: Winner: utley4568
Big Brother 5:  Winner: Dwight_Schrute
Big Brother VI: Winner: tk3

Big Brother 7:  Winner: Whicker

Big Brother 8: Winner: FinneasGage

Big Brother 9: Winner: Swoosh

Big Brother X: Winner: ??????????

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

cant wait to see you all for next season!

Any idea when we'll be playing? We'll need to connect and coordinate how I'll do interviews. I already have some ideas to make reading easier, and I might even have some surprises for everyone...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Any idea when we'll be playing? We'll need to connect and coordinate how I'll do interviews. I already have some ideas to make reading easier, and I might even have some surprises for everyone...

definitely in 2022 at some point, no earlier